A photodump including my crew plus Pip!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
And we need some fully body side pics of Pippa!

Her face is melt-worthy, omg the cuteness...

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
She's really small. Haha. She'll likely mature around 12/13 inches, give or take a little. She's teeny, but she's spunky! I don't like small dogs, generally, but I like her.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
And we need some fully body side pics of Pippa!

Her face is melt-worthy, omg the cuteness...
I will try to get some of those for you tomorrow. She's crazy insane to take pictures of, because she wants to be with you, throwing behaviours at you, trying to get your attention. Today she literally laid on my bed beside me for ten minutes offering every trick she knows to me, and I had NOTHING other than my attention, that she wanted.

Teal

...ice road...
I haven't tried her with the flirt pole yet, but she's pretty drivey for just dragging the toys along the floor, etc., so I can't see her not being chase/prey drivey. She's a lot of fun. Really smart. Learned "sad" and "Did you brush your teeth?" both in one day earlier this week.

She sounds really awesome <3 I want to have a small dog for racing/agility one day... It's just amusing to watch them do it, I can only imagine how much fun it would be! lol

Stunning crew, I love them!

Why do you want to glue Pips ears? They are already standing, lol.

You don't glue ears to make them stand, you glue them so they WON'T stand lol

TahlzK

She sounds really awesome <3 I want to have a small dog for racing/agility one day... It's just amusing to watch them do it, I can only imagine how much fun it would be! lol

You don't glue ears to make them stand, you glue them so they WON'T stand lol
o... <.< Now I feel stupid. Thank you for explaining that to me.

Members online

No members online now.