Well this was unexpected......

My neighbors just found a stray a few months back gorgeous girl rich golden red color with a black mask and a medium length coat. They are unfortunately well normal average dog owners and didn't take her to the vet or see if she was spayed. Well as our local male roaming brindle pit mix found out she is definitely NOT spayed. :rolleyes:

Fast forward 3 months later we now have 4 frisky fat pups over there. Im giving as much advise as I can with out alienating them and luckily they are taking her to get spayed soon, and Im helping find homes for the pups.

In the litter there is a fuzzy fawn and dark masked girl looks a LOT like mom, a red heavy brindled girl (feisty as all hell), a shorted coated fawn and light masked boy, and a black boy with a white chest spot. The last three have more of there sires head the first girl has her moms.

yoko

There isn't much you can do now except find the puppies a good home and then keep it from happening again.

Responsible person comment aside...

Are there pics??

There isn't much you can do now except find the puppies a good home and then keep it from happening again.

Responsible person comment aside...

Are there pics??
Not much I could have done anyway I didn't really know them before hand I have a few pics but they were taken after it rained pups are pretty dirty in them :p That and they are really bad pictures it was starting to rain again and I was rushing.

There are but she is pretty set on finding homes for them herself. My hands are pretty much tied other then screening homes.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
There wasn't anything she could do in the first place, it's not her dog that got pregnant...

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Have you talked to the neighbors about vaccines and deworming before placing? SC has major issues with parvo in the spring/summer.

Yeah, I told them I would order the vacc. and give it for them if they wanted they said they would let me know so...

There was already a major parvo outbreak in this area a few weeks ago so I pushed it a bit harder.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Yeah, I told them I would order the vacc. and give it for them if they wanted they said they would let me know so...
Oh *phew* that was gonna be my suggestion if you were comfortable giving the vaccines yourself. :) Thanks for helping these pups out.

Members online

No members online now.