I'm really trying to find this guy a home

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
One of my coworkers has been fostering this dog for a few months now. I love this guy. My husband wants him so bad and he gets along with both my dogs, but we have to wait to get another dog until we are in a house.

His name is Henry. He's about 10 months old now. He's a total wiggle worm and honestly I think he would do great in an agility home. He's a smaller medium sized dog. He's a little smaller than Cricket. He loves kids and other dogs. He is at my work every day so I know him really well.

Transport can be arranged so if anyone on here wants him or knows anyone that would be interested in him let me know and we can work out a transport team.

He is wearing a cone right now because he has stitches. He was running recently and slid on the ground tearing the flap of loose skin where his back leg meets his belly.

Here's where he is stitched up. I personally think they did a crappy stitch job.

Grab

It may be that they had to remove a lot of tissue and, being in a weird, flappy area, it may have made a tricky closure. Sometimes with tear injuries, you need remove a lot of compromised tissue before stitching..otherwise it could just become necrotic, leading to it having to be redone.

He's a cute guy :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I might have found him a home. Cross your fingers and toes.

My friend Shanna is really interested in him and came out to meet him today. We took him and a Cricket on a good long walk and talked about him a bit. He's exactly what she is looking for in a dog so I'm hoping it will work out. She still lives with her parents so she just needs approval from them.

I really want him in a good home. If we had a house we would have kept him since he and Josh are.ridiculous with each other. This dog loves my husband so much that he screams and for a crazy when he sees Josh. Josh talks about this dog all the time, but unfortunately we can't take him.

milos_mommy

He is reallyreallyreallyreally cute. If you posted this a month ago I almost definitely would have offered to take him, but my dogspace is about to fill up. I hope he finds a great home.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
He is reallyreallyreallyreally cute. If you posted this a month ago I almost definitely would have offered to take him, but my dogspace is about to fill up. I hope he finds a great home.
Haha I think there actually was a thread about a month ago. We've been trying to find him a home for a few months now.

thehoundgirl

He is really handsome! :) I agree about the area they stitched being a little funky, they probably closed it as best as they could.

Members online

No members online now.