Transport Help

Y

yuckaduck

As most of you know I am trying to rescue the big white guy in this thread. So I need to set up some sort of transport to get him from Alabama to Canada.
He will need to go from Alabama, Georgia,South Carolina, Northe Carolina, Verginna, Pennsylvannia, New York and then to me at the boarder. Anyone who is good with organization who wants to split this into drives and paths that would be extremely helpful. Also it would help to maybe get a few ideas to be sure that if and when the ok comes then we are sort of ready because they will not hold this dog long. Thanks alot.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
So he's getting adopted? Yay! I wish I was in the path though (and had a drivers license lol). This makes me sooo happy! But it's wierd because they told me he couldn't go out od state? Oh well.....

Y

yuckaduck

beagle_lovergirl said:
So he's getting adopted? Yay! I wish I was in the path though (and had a drivers license lol). This makes me sooo happy! But it's wierd because they told me he couldn't go out od state? Oh well.....
Weird for sure because they told me they have adopted out of state many times before. They are adopting internationally this time. Nothing is for sure yet it looks very positive but am waiting for the temperment test results. That seems to be the only thing right now they are testing him with kids and dogs because I have both and they want to be sure he gets along. But they will not hold him once they ok it so I need to set up transport ideas and then when I get a date I can set it up much more officially.

Y

yuckaduck

I have someone offering to help with Verginnia so that helps, possibly into Washington which is a bit different of a route but as long as it gets the dog safely to me I do not care.

Y

yuckaduck

Babyblue5290 said:
haha....I got it sorry :eek: Did you mean Washington DC?? lol
I believe that is what she said because she lives very close to I95 so she can or he not sure can make that type of trip to help save this dogs life.

Y

yuckaduck

Thank you so much for the help you have been so wonderful and so helpful. No matter what happens you are very muchly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.