Christmas photo shoots anyone?

chaospony

So the goal today is to finish some Christmas shopping then groom some Afghan hounds and take a few decent Christmas pictures.

We have a little snow so that's a plus. I also have one dog recovering from surgery who is on three legs and can't easily sit. He also doesn't like the girls near him when he's lying down right now. Oh joy. The large shaved patch and bad ass incision scar are just bonuses.

I have a few hours and lots of treats!
Hopefully there will be a Christmas pictures post either today or tomorrow. Most likey with lots of out takes! :D

So Chazzers any funny Christmas photo shoot stories? Do your dogs co-operate or are you lucky if you get even a tail in the pictures?
I wanna hear your disasters or surprising success stories.
Pictures are nice too! :lol-sign:

JacksonsMom

Woohoo, can't wait to see yours!

Luckily, Jackson is REALLY good at getting his picture taken. He seriously loves it... he sees the camera come out and he's READY! He's always been a big poser. Even as a little pup. He's very easy to take pictures of. Very photogenic. :) lol. Whenever I have to take pics of other dogs, they never come out right, I am so spoiled.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
My friend and I keep joking that we are going to get all of our dogs together for one picture. I have to admit it'd be quite the mismatched crew with her hounds and my herders. :eek:

Flyinsbt

I got Pirate's photo with Santa last year. But the suit seemed to concern him a bit, so instead of Pirate in Santa's lap, we have Pirate sitting beside Santa. It looks like a photo of Santa and his faithful Stafford.

Grab

My dogs have thus far been big buttheads about at home photoshoots.

Thus, we so far have just the Nog Santa pic from Petco, lol

ETA that it makes my tiny Brussels look even more small

My dogs are actually very tolerant. They seemed mostly confused and disgusted that they weren't allowed to play with what were OBVIOUSLY stuffies that just happened to be on their heads. (Maisy and Squash kept trying to pull them off each other's heads.)

But anyway...

Right? "STUPID BELLS" srs face.

I thought I was being nice giving him the bells instead of the antlers, but he did not agree. :p

Members online

No members online now.