Brego pics and the cats

OMG! I love him, he is absolutly beautiful!!!! You must post more pics of him. I for one, will never tire of seeing them. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on getting such a handsome boy there.

How old is he? How tall? What kind of training?

*sneaks across the ocean and steals the pretty boy*

The cats are very cute too. I love sleeping cats. I always say the saying "sleep like a baby" should have been "sleep like a cat" LOL

LuvsDogs

Brego is gorgeous, its my dream to have a pony some day. I love the sleeping kitties, too, especially the fluffy black one.

Kase

Thanks guys :D.

OMG! I love him, he is absolutly beautiful!!!! You must post more pics of him. I for one, will never tire of seeing them. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on getting such a handsome boy there.

How old is he? How tall? What kind of training?

*sneaks across the ocean and steals the pretty boy*

The cats are very cute too. I love sleeping cats. I always say the saying "sleep like a baby" should have been "sleep like a cat" LOL
Oh there will always be pics hehe!

He's an 8yr old Exmoor gelding, standing at about 12hh and he has been schooled nicely but hasn't done much. He was out living with 17 other Exmoors before I got him so it's a bit of a change for him.

Oh and I know there is a breeder of Exmoors in the USA ;).

Barb04

Super Moderator
They are all beautiful! Oh, the friendship of 2 cats sleeping together.

I can't have a horse right now, so I don't even want to know where the breeder is,LOL. As much as I would love to have one again.

I will just have to drool over your boy for now:)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Ok, don't know much about horses and ponies and bears, oh my, but that Brego sure is gorgeous looking!

Love the kitties as well! :)

Kase

Thanks Barb, Nicole and suzanne :D.

I can't have a horse right now, so I don't even want to know where the breeder is,LOL. As much as I would love to have one again.

I will just have to drool over your boy for now:)

Ok I wont mention the breeder hehe! Be my guest and drool away! What kind of horse did you have before?

We had a paint mare and her perlino colt that my hubby helped to birth and we had a 30+ rescue mare of undetermined breeding. I miss them all. Horse smell is the best smell in the world and really should be made into a scented candle.

Kase

We had a paint mare and her perlino colt that my hubby helped to birth and we had a 30+ rescue mare of undetermined breeding. I miss them all. Horse smell is the best smell in the world and really should be made into a scented candle.

Awww (((hugs))) I'm sorry you no longer have horses, I've always loved paint horses! Very expensive to buy over here though!

Yes you are so right, horsey smell is the best hehe :D.

Members online

No members online now.