The Good News thread

Airn

Colorado Trip is close enough to be seen on the calendar. WOOOT. OFFICAL COUNTDOWN. IT IS LIKE LESS THAN TWO MONTHS.

:D

Puppy, puppy, puppy, puppy. Oh, yeah, and people.

No, srsly. I'm so excited and happy.

And BeAu and I are considering running up through Wyoming and Montana, coming down through South Dakota. Just a super nice road trip and time together.

I need to make an actual thread about it so I can figure out who we are seeing!
If you don't find a way to come through Arkansas (or close) I might die. ON THE WAY BACK. I WANT TO SEE A PUPPY.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Four years! Man. I get mine off in October. So far away.
It seemed so long,it sucked,but it was worth the wait.

Prepare to lick the front of your teeth constantly for like, a week or three. Best feeling EVER.
I've heard multiple people tell me, I'm prepared:p

Oh my gosh, this. I had to go to work straight after getting mine off a couple of years ago and I'm pretty sure customers thought I was crazy, lol.
I'll be going back to school after, & I'll just be licking my teeth nonstop. People will be wondering if there's something wrong with me:rofl1:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Michael was putting together the new cage for Biggs (a Critter Nation! Yey!) and he said, "You know...This looks an awful lot like your old ferret cage. And it has a ferret on the instructions."
"It's a Critter Nation. It has small enough bar spacing for rats!"
"And ferrets."
"Yes, but I currently have a rat."
"Uh huh...."

But he didn't say no ferrets! :D He did, however, say that just because I had a huge cage now I didn't need to go buy more rats. LOL

Lol.

Found my phone!! And promptly threw it and my work one in the washer in my coat.

So why is it here, because my front load washer didn't fill with enough water to get more then the glass wet and they never actually for washed, just showered a little before I remembered. So yay for finding the phone and yay for not destroying not one, but 2 iPhone 5s lol.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
My Fraggle Rock collars and tug came yesterday! I LOVE them. Will post pictures when my instagram stops acting up. :D

AND TODAY IS PUPPY ANNOUNCEMENT DAY. :D

And tomorrow I'm going to Las Vegas!

Many excite!

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
My Fraggle Rock collars and tug came yesterday! I LOVE them. Will post pictures when my instagram stops acting up. :D

AND TODAY IS PUPPY ANNOUNCEMENT DAY. :D

And tomorrow I'm going to Las Vegas!

Many excite!
EEEEE It's so close to puppy time!!!!!!!!!!!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Just ordered some more leather working stuff. THE EXCITE. I'm making a friend a bronc halter for her birthday. So excited to see how it comes out. It's been quite a while since I've done anything with leather, so we will see how long it take for me to come back. Lol.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Going to a concert tomorrow night, taking off work for the afternoon to go to said concert, and CATCHING FIRE comes out on DVD tomorrow! Gonna be the best day ever!

Concert is Emblem 3 for those who like them/have heard of them! They were on X-Factor. Love them!!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Negotiated sale of a photo of Izzie today to a big puzzle company. Izzie is starting to pay her own bills! Good pug.

Also I'm officially an apprentice chef at possibly the highest rated, most ethical, most trendy, and just all around most awesome restaurant in the area.

So now I just need to find a place to move to here instead of Edmonton because I'm staying for this job.

Negotiated sale of a photo of Izzie today to a big puzzle company. Izzie is starting to pay her own bills! Good pug.

Also I'm officially an apprentice chef at possibly the highest rated, most ethical, most trendy, and just all around most awesome restaurant in the area.

So now I just need to find a place to move to here instead of Edmonton because I'm staying for this job.
Awesome!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
The sun is shining, ita warm, Michael will be home early today, and the dogs just had an awesome time playing in the backyard. Today is starting off to be a good day. :)

Heading home tomorrow for spring break - finally get to see the dogs! It actually got up to 30 degrees here too, which was nice. Almost t-shirt and shorts weather.

Assamiea

After completing school 6 months ago and job searching forever... I FINALLY HAVE A JOB! It's only a 6 month contract but great pay with the possibility of an extension and I get access to all of the internal city jobs too!

Members online

No members online now.