Corgis **eye roll**

xpaeanx

So you know how I said midge wouldn't eat his kibble? His evo/totw kibble? So I bought instinct rabbit... And he wouldn't eat that either....

Guess what is in his food bowl, that he very happily ran in his crate, actually laid down beside his bowl, and is now eagerly scarfing down?

Kirkland chicken & rice.

...........Corgis, I will never understand them. :shrugs:

xpaeanx

I know it's a good food. For the price, you can't beat it. Just funny that the others are better quality and he won't eat them!

pawzaddict

LOL yea. My parents dog is the same way, won't eat the real high quality foods. I honestly think its the flavor and smell. Think about opening a bag of high quality, it does not stink as much as the cheaper stuff haha

Barb04

Super Moderator
My dogs liked it too. I now buy Diamond Naturals Chicken & Rice at Tractor Supply since it's closer to me and they make the food for Costco.

BostonBanker

Personally, I'm amazed you found ANYTHING a corgi won't eat. I once lost an entire stick of butter to my friend's corgi when I went to get the phone while making toast. Then couldn't figure out later in the day why there were piles of what looked like cat litter all over the house. We finally saw the whole sequence in action - she was throwing up the butter on the white gravel around the barns, eating the butter covered gravel, then throwing that up in the house.

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
Personally, I'm amazed you found ANYTHING a corgi won't eat. I once lost an entire stick of butter to my friend's corgi when I went to get the phone while making toast. Then couldn't figure out later in the day why there were piles of what looked like cat litter all over the house. We finally saw the whole sequence in action - she was throwing up the butter on the white gravel around the barns, eating the butter covered gravel, then throwing that up in the house.
:eek::yikes:

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Ares used to like the rabbit instinct. Then it wasn't available for a while, and when it came back, the kibble size was different. He wasn't so eager to eat it either. I never saw anything saying they'd changed the food, but I suspect they did. :(

He will happily eat fur though. :rolleyes:

xpaeanx

yes... gotta love those corgis! LOL.

But, I guess it's like a kid getting the choice between grilled chicken breast or McDonald's chicken nuggets... :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.