Random pics from yesterday...

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
So yesterday I was out and about, took Spy to the store with us, and went over to the aunts and then went up the street to harass the baby goats by "ooing" and "awwing" at them, and got pics lol.

Spy jamming in the car

@ my aunts house....
Jebeaux before she attacked my cookie

Cole giving me tounge ( lmao) So vicious...

Cole looking smexy in the sun

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
And the baby goats! Who I've affectionatly named Mike and Ike. I wish they were mine. I might become a criminal and steal them, they are too cute!

Enjoy!

tempura tantrum

Shiba Inu Slave
LOL! I always get a kick out of your Rottie photos. Ariel (Sayuri) and I discussed the fact that the first time we ever took any real interest in the breed was upon seeing photos of your dogs. I just like them because I don't find them over done. If I were ever to get a Rottie, I would want one like yours.

And I freakin love those goats. My dad has two that live at my little brother's school. (It's a bizarre school...what can I say). When they were little they used to get into those adorable head-butting fights that you think only occur in Disney movies, but are in fact real. Now that they're big...they like to try and head-butt us (slightly less fun).

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
Piper,

Did ariel tell you I've gotta name a dog in your honor? LOL Ask her about it when you get time. And there already is a ACD named after you ( Kodak's mother) LOL *steals your name*

Its been cold here for awhile, and we always drive by these goats/sheep on the way home, and I'd always worry about them. But seeing as how yesterday was upper 70s and today is close to 80 degrees, I dont think they are too cold lol.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Great pics! Your dogs are beautiful, and those little goats are adorable!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I wish I could be in those pictures. Not because I'm a camera-addict, but because they're full of awesome rotties, lots of sun and warm weather and baby goats! None of which I currently possess. :D

ACooper

Great pictures every last one :) I would love to live with the goats about now!! (it was a whopping 5 degrees today -2 if you count wind chill which is a big step up this week from -23 WC) They are livin' the life brother! :)

Members online

No members online now.