The Venting Thread

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
The person at work who I am closest to is moving to freaking ARKANSAS!! I am going to miss her so much. She is both my friend and mentor at work and I just don't know what I'm going to do without her. She has always been MY go to person on our product line, now I am going to be the go to person, and I'm just not sure I want that responsibility. She's also the one person at work I can vent to without fear of God and all the world knowing about it. Most importantly, she's a true friend and not having her in my daily life is going leave a serious void. :(

I want to help her move down there when she goes, although I'm sure my boss if going to have a fit about me taking time off to do that...

STUPID ARKANSAS!! And yes, I blame the entire state for luring my impressionable friend with its siren song of mountains and warm weather.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
So this is probably tmi but I have a pilondial cyst on my tailbone and it ****ing hurts! I really really do not want to go to the doctors because.... Embarrassing. It's been years since it first occurs but it usually doesn't hurt.

Probably shouldnt look up pictures of them just FYI.

My ex BIL thought that way too, until he ended up having to have surgery to fix it. He had to go back I. Every 3-4 days and have it re-packed so it would heal properly and had to take like 6 months off of school.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm pretty afraid I will need surgery. then I will have to explain to people why I'm having surgery. I don't know that there's a way to treat them without surgery?

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
HAHA. Note to people in non-performance cars: DO NOT TAILGATE SPORTSCARS. We can, and will, stop in half the distance that you can, and you will be at fault. I really want a decal on my back window or bumper saying "if your car isn't equipped with brembos, BACK OFF."
I prefer to watch them panic as they're trying not to hit me. A warning would be too nice, plus then how would they learn their lesson? :p Don't act like an ass and I'll brake like a normal person.

So this is probably tmi but I have a pilondial cyst on my tailbone and it ****ing hurts! I really really do not want to go to the doctors because.... Embarrassing. It's been years since it first occurs but it usually doesn't hurt.

Probably shouldnt look up pictures of them just FYI.
I have a cyst on my tailbone. It hurts sometimes, but most of the time it's okay. I just have no desire to not be able to sit on my butt for a period of time during recovery, lol. I keep imagining it to be the worst thing ever.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I prefer to watch them panic as they're trying not to hit me. A warning would be too nice, plus then how would they learn their lesson? :p Don't act like an ass and I'll brake like a normal person.

I have a cyst on my tailbone. It hurts sometimes, but most of the time it's okay. I just have no desire to not be able to sit on my butt for a period of time during recovery, lol. I keep imagining it to be the worst thing ever.
Oh good, I'm not the only one! I read a bunch about it and they talk like it's just an issue men have. Fat hairy men and I'm like... :( :( :(

The first time mine flared up was so bad. I couldn't sit at all and woke up in the middle of the night all night because it was hurting so bad. Right now it is just sore.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Why do I even try educating backyard breeders? This guy just asked if a yellow lab + a chocolate lab would make purebred labs. He also wasn't aware that a lab and a labrador retriever were the same thing.

Airn

Why do I even try educating backyard breeders? This guy just asked if a yellow lab + a chocolate lab would make purebred labs. He also wasn't aware that a lab and a labrador retriever were the same thing.
:rofl1: Sorry but that..... wow

Maybe you could use paints to illustrate what yellow + brown = PUREBRED BLACK LAB!

Or maybe not. I was never good at.....painting. :D

(Does he say lab 'lap'? Maybe that's where he got confused... Dem's not abrador retriever's, dem's laps. ;) )

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
:rofl1: Sorry but that..... wow

Maybe you could use paints to illustrate what yellow + brown = PUREBRED BLACK LAB!

Or maybe not. I was never good at.....painting. :D

(Does he say lab 'lap'? Maybe that's where he got confused... Dem's not abrador retriever's, dem's laps. ;) )
I dunno. Local(ish) Internet person.

Members online

No members online now.