*Sigh* Camera suggestions?

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I should not be allowed to own cameras. My first digital camera ended up with a cracked screen, the replacement ended up lost in a box for 9 months, and now has a broken lens.

But, I'm not listening to myself. I need a camera. Normally I'd be saving up for a nice DSLR, but I just want a camera I can get sooner and cheaper right now.

Any suggestions for a simple, inexpensive camera that takes decent pictures?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Go used! You can get a camera that has dings/wear but still works fine for a good price on Adorama, B&H, KEH, and other similar sites. :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thanks! I'm usually wary of buying used technology products (never used DVDs for example, in case of scratches- I'll buy used books, though), but I'm impressed with Adorama's rating system. I found a couple of cameras I think are good leads and one in particular I think I might go with. :)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I got my current, and first, DSLR lens from Adorama and camera body from KEH. Both were in bargain condition, but working order and I've been very pleased to date (I got them in September).

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, wow. I didn't look very closely at KEH after looking at Adorama. Now that I have, it looks like they've got even better deals!

Members online

No members online now.