Middie's new collars! (GOOD pictures)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Weeeelll.. I have them now. Finally the camera batteries have been recharged. Midnight wants you all to know that he was NOT at all happy about being *forced* to pose as a model, and think sit was cruel and unusual punishment for simply licking a kitty.. because you know, they taste good!

Disclaimer: no dogs were harmed in the taking of these photographs. Afterwards, however..

Rolled leather from j and j dogs

Field collar:

Slightly less-manly purple collar

His awesome thanksgivingish looking collar that I ADORE!

noludoru

Bored Now.
beautiful, beautiful brocade one....

Now onto the pictures WITH the dog!

Lookie! Iz Giraffe!

This is too fancy, can I chew it up a bit?

I know you said your dad picked this out, but I think he's really girly. Well, too girly. Really. Now I've posed for you, TAKE THIS OFF!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I don't like you anymore.

Annnnnd now for the BEST thing of all... the lead I got from Ella's Leads.

It is AWESOME. I cannot say enough about it. Unless I'm buying leather leads, I'm not buying from ANYONE but Becca. It's heavy duty, got great hardware, very well made.. even my parents who aren't particularly fond of dog stuff were enthralled with it and both have repeatedly asked me why I'm not getting another one now. (I'm broke)

So, check out her site.. she has AWESOME stuff and I definitely recommend it. Plus, the customer service is good! :p

Chewbecca

feel the magic
awww!
Middie looks so handsome in his new collars!!!

Those are really nice collars. Does he try to eat his collars?

Thanks for the compliments!!!

I'm kind of fond of the leashes we make.:p

I'm glad you like it a lot!

Now, if you could just get a pic of Middie with it attached.:D

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOL I was going to.. but by then he'd pretty much lost his temper with me. "DEER. OUTSIDE. NOW. Take this crap off of me and TAKE ME OUT THERE!!!!" :rolleyes: I'm using it today (deer hunting season) so there will be many pictures of it attached, I guarantee you.. I just might not be the one posting them. ;)

And no, he doesn't try to eat his collars, but he moans and groans and whines and gives me the most pathetic look when I put fancy things on him.. I swear he can tell pretty things from more manly things... I always get these horrible looks. It makes me feel guilty. :(

Members online