What are some good training treats that???

Lizmo

Water Junkie
That I could get at Petsmart???

Some really yummy ones and that are not junk for Lizzie and other dogs!!!

Thanks!!! :D

I found Itty Bitty's at PetSmart, so PetCO may have them.

They are good, all natural treats.

They are small, and meant for small dogs, but they are good training treats for larger dogs as you would not have to break them into a lot of pieces.

Elissa

Toller_08

I forget what they're called, but in my Petsmart there is a fridge full of some sort of treats that I used for Tango once. They seemed pretty good to me, but I'm no expert. Usually I just use boiled chicken though, as I found it to be cheaper and it lasts longer than any sort of food roll treat, Tango also works better for it than anything I can find in stores.

mlee

I found this little treats made by Kong that come in a small red kong shaped container called TOTs or Treats for Trainers...they are only one calorie a piece so i don't feel like i have to worry about them being horrible for peyton, and the container is really easy to carry around wherever we happen to go! I think that i got them at Petsmart....but it might have been Petco...either way, they should have them!

Aimee

There are a few treats I like to get at Petsmart. Out of the whole aisle there, I only buy a few, because my dogs don't get any wheat or corn or by products, etc.

I get Smokehouse Chicken Chips...1# @9.99
I like these because the only ingrediant is chicken and they are in perfect sized little rounds for training. I get strips at Costco for less, but they are a lot of work to get into bite size pieces.

Newman's Own Organics Premium Dog Treats in Chicken - 10 oz @ 3.99
They also have these in peanut butter, but the chicken is a smaller size. These are actually my dogs' favorite.

Probios Digestion Support Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats - 1# @ 6.99
I like to give these if I give them pig ears or anything likely to upset their tummy.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I have good luck with Charlee Bears. Renee and I found some decent stuff at the Indianpolis Petsmart, but they don't have the same selection here, so I can't remember what it all was.

Kathy29

I use either boiled chicken or hot dog for Laddy while he's training/in the show ring. I like and feel better about giving those than other treats I find in pet stores.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I like the Natural Balance rolls... they sell them at Petco.
Also, the Nature's Recipe jerky treats are good.
I also like to use boiled chicken.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
It has to be treats that I can ship....;) :D

And I wanted to know because I do not want to get treats and the person not like them!!! :D

ooo... secret santa shopping i see...LOL

My dog is SUPER picky... and she loves the itty bitty's... The sweet potato flavor is wheat free as well as being all natural. I would def. give them a try.

Good Luck

Elissa

i just bought cheddar cheese sticks and cut them up into pea sized shapes. I taught her how to sit at the cross walk today with them.

She's an asian dog so i hope she's not like us asians... Lactose intolerant! ahha

Members online

No members online now.