The Good News thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG.
Need to save this for later.
Because I'm sure there will be a time when I need it.

BRACKET ON FIRE DON'T CARE LOOK AT THAT KID DANCE

thehoundgirl

Had plans to go camping this weekend with my sister and a friend but our friends dad is being deployed to Afghanistan in 2 weeks (instead of 2 months like he was supposed to be) and they are going to visit family in Illinois before he's gone for 7-9 months. :(

But the good news is, we made new plans a friend so when I get off work we're gonna shop all day and then go to the 11:00pm showing of Divergent tonight! WOOT!
Enjoy Divergent! I am going to see it Sunday with my friend. :) We would be going sooner but she has to work tonight and tomorrow.

Picklepaige

[YOUTUBE]7g2rxtWu_FM[/YOUTUBE]

I want to teach my rats ALL OF THESE. That recall was better than most dogs I know!

This is in the good news section because I finally have time to do this :D

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Spring? That is summer weather. Hot. :p

45 degrees today, now that's perfect spring weather lol. :D I'll just ignore the fact that tomorrows high is 25.
Just wanted to say that you are awesome and I love that song (the one in your siggy).

Anyways... FINALLY a stress-free day, and the weather is perfect! It's so nice to feel like I'm not drowning, at least for a little while. Showing the house a lot this weekend, and maybe, just maybe, we might have an offer before the weekend is over! I AM SO EXCITED TO BE MOVING!!!! I'd be even more excited if I didn't have to focus on the positive so hard, but oh well. I know I'm onto bigger and better things... I just have to be patient and not lose hope. Where is the mute button/duct tape for those tiny voices again?

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Just wanted to say that you are awesome and I love that song (the one in your siggy).
And you are awesome for recognizing it!

Go to bed 3 hours later than usual, wake up an hour earlier than usual, feeling more refreshed than usual; that, I feel, is how to properly do a weekend :p

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Spring? That is summer weather. Hot. :p

45 degrees today, now that's perfect spring weather lol. :D I'll just ignore the fact that tomorrows high is 25.
Haha no way! That's definitely spring weather. 45 is most definitely winter weather and 25 is just insane. (I'd definitely be wearing 10 layers, lol)

Even better... today it was 82 out :D :D :D

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Haha no way! That's definitely spring weather. 45 is most definitely winter weather and 25 is just insane. (I'd definitely be wearing 10 layers, lol)

Even better... today it was 82 out :D :D :D
I'm having a hard time getting over the fact that it is warm enough to tan outside, and yet the grass is still dead and our tree isn't even budding yet. LOL

My good news: it was supposed to rain today, and instead it's been *gorgeous* out.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I just bought a cast iron cook set. I am excited..... and scared. Money has been running away from me lately... But CAST IRON!!!
That's SUPER exciting!! Food is going to be delicious.

I sold 2 cars. Got to 12 for the month. If I can get a couple more out this week, I don't need to stress about finances because I'll make more than minimum wage. I spent some time with our parts manager and my coworker/best friend tonight and had a TON of fun, and I'm hiking tomorrow morning with my roommate and her BF.

Grab

Day 1 of 5 days off! I had to use up a few vacation days as they don't like to roll too many over. I'm not going anywhere, but am going to enjoy hanging out at home. I'm also going to fit in a "hike with the dogs" day.

Members online

No members online now.