Operation Get Who Knocked Up; Part 2

adojrts

It has been 4 wks or 28 days since the first breeding. It looks like we were successful. Who is happy, healthy and appears to be very preggos :) I have an ultrasound booked for Oct 19th to confirm pregnancy and how many.

Sorry but I had a hard time getting a pic of her belly. She kept bouncing around lol.

This one shows just how wide her barrel has gotten, lol it is wider than her shoulders now and he waist has disappeared :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Looks like little ones will soon be arriving in Whoville :) Hurray!

adojrts

Definitely not the svelte little creature we've seen in the past :)
lol no she isn't and I actually put her on a diet the first couple of weeks. I had to slowly introduce a prepackaged raw before we left, that I could purchase here in Canada and the U.S. (crossing the border with raw food isn't allowed) She got a little chunky with the new food, just a pound but I knew that if I was going to reduce it had to be then instead of now. Now I have to figure out when I am going to start the increases in diet, esp since she isn't as active as she normally is.

Paige

Let it be
I love it when we have members who are awesome have puppies. :D Makes me have faith in the dog world again. I'm excited for these little ones.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I *love* seeing such thoughtfully bred pups on the way! I went back and looked at "Part 1" and the sire of this litter sounds awesome. And of course Who isn't doing too shabby herself! Should be awesome to see what these pups end up doing - are you planning to keep one?

adojrts

I *love* seeing such thoughtfully bred pups on the way! I went back and looked at "Part 1" and the sire of this litter sounds awesome. And of course Who isn't doing too shabby herself! Should be awesome to see what these pups end up doing - are you planning to keep one?
Thanks Erin means a lot :) Oh yes I am keeping one!!!! I wouldn't have done the breeding otherwise. lol I am already planning on attending the spring puppy camp at Garrett's with my wee one.
lol I have been researching for studs since Who was a pup. I knew there was strong possiblity that I would breed her in the future if she passed all her health testing and was titled etc. Yes short on the titles right now but close to finishing them. But I was advised to breed her sooner than later (I usually wait until the girl is 4 or 5, but she is so little they said it would increase risk for her to wait. So she is bred now at 3+ yrs.

Oh the stud IS amazing, the weekend after he was bred to Who, he went to a trial in Virginia. The breeder took him, his dam, his daugher and a couple of other dogs...........came home with 17 Championships :)

Members online

No members online now.