Professional Shots of Slade

M

MyHorseMyRules

Those are adorable! I'm so jealous. I need to go find and befriend a photographer now. lol

bubbatd

Beautiful !!! I love the way the bandannas brings out those beautiful blue eyes !

SharkBait

They are so cool! And he's so bootiful!
aw i wish i had a friend who's a pro photographer... and really cool/uber cute pics like that of my dog when he was a pup! jealous much! lol

youhavenoidea

I love my Weimaheiny!
Those are really, really good . . . . I rarely see "professional" shots of pets that are anywhere near as good as the owners' shots when it comes to catching the personality of the animal, but those are really superb.

Yeah, she just rolled around in the grass with him and snapped away like crazy while he was playing and being himself. Well . . . those are what "turned out", of the 120 frames she shot, so that gives you and idea. Trying to pose him when he had the zoomies would have been pointless. LOL

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh my word... what a gorgeous doggy.
His eyes are to die over. *drools* *dies* *alive again*

And I believe you need a new siggy. With pics of your adorable puppy.

youhavenoidea

I love my Weimaheiny!
He is going to be the most handsome dog ever when he grows up. I can see it from this picture.. what his adult features are going to look like.. and wow.

All of the pictures are good, and some of them are just exquisite. I'm not going to let myself quote all the ones I love.. or I'll be quiting nearly every picture. :p
I see it in him too. As much as I love having my little puppy, I can't wait until he grows up so I can see how he turns out. :)

Juicy

all of them are my favorites, hard to pick just one...but thats with all slade pics it seems now :)

Members online

No members online now.