Bonnie & Clyde, at it again!

Well, today I went to the F-1 race (what a farce) and my -ex (Bob) and I went to it (of all things). He brings Annie over for a fun day with Hunter while we go to the race. Some of you may remember that last time I babysat Annie is when I found out she was fond of popping screens out and would be gone. And that I had to retrieve her and Hunter from a neighborhood where they had been swimming all day. Well, this time I left the backdoor open for them to come in and out as they please ((STUUUUUPID!!!)) I'm sure it was Hunter that dug under the back gate and they were no where to be found when we got back to my house!!! I called and called and heard dogs all around barking. Sure enough, Hunter comes slinking up to the house with Annie not far behind. Annie had rolled in some kind of wild animal sh*t, Hunter was ok, but limping. I tried feeding Hunter, but he's so bloated and tired he can't even eat. I think they got into garbage!!!! I called Bob and he said Annie went directly to the couch and is so passed out that he's not even going to try and feed her. What the heck do these kids doooooo?????!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Sounds like they figured as long as you guys had gone out for the day there was no reason they shouldn't go out & have some fun themselves! :)

ROFL! Garbage or they ate some sort of carrion . . . Sounds like Hunter and Annie would fit right in with my bunch, lol!

Shiva was the perfect diva from Thursday to Friday night. All cleaned up and bathed, dress rehearsal for mattress commercials (sleeping on the bed), then an afternoon rehearsing at the store Thursday, a restful Friday morning, short rehearsal, then the shoot at 2:00 p.m. She did beautifully. Friday evening . . . run through the pasture, hunt, wade in the cow pond . . . roll in cow manure . . . come inside vastly pleased with herself and ready to crash on the couch . . .

Dontcha just think Hunter and Annie would fit right in . . . ?

Last edited:

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
Renee750il said:
ROFL! All cleaned up and bathed, dress rehearsal for mattress commercials (sleeping on the bed), then an afternoon rehearsing at the store Thursday, a restful Friday morning, short rehearsal, then the shoot at 2:00 p.m. She did beautifully.
Mattress commercials??? I must have miss something???? :confused: Can you fill me in?? ;)

Wow! Can I have Shiva's autograph??? Would you be able to provide a link to show us the commercials sometime???

Oh... last night was really fun. Hunter was up and down all night long with me letting him out to cr*p. I left the back door ajar for him and he knows how to do it himself, but chose to forget how last night :rolleyes: When I got up for the last time early this morning to let him out, I found a HUGE PILE OF CR*P in my dining room!!! I mean, it was HUGE! He still looks bloated, too. I wonder what the heck they got into. I haven't heard from Bob yet to see how his night with Annie went. And he lives in an apt. and wouldn't just be able to let Annie out like I can Hunter :p

So, Hunter's limping around the house looking like "Moooom, I donot feel so gud"... and I'm telling him, well, was it worth it??? :confused:

It must be going around. Kharma got into something that didn't agree with her as well. She came slinking into the room while I was writing last night, looking quite sorry for herself and whimpering a bit. Her belly was a little bulgy and she obviously wanted to go out - and needed to by the cloud of odor following behind her . . . That was about 3:00 a.m. She needed to go out again at 7:00 a.m. . . .

Oh, yeah... I forgot about that pleasant part, too. Hunter was shooting fart darts all night long in his sleep, too... :(

Update...

Well, I just heard from Bob. He said Annie was fine all night just sleeping in bed, but he woke up this morning to the biggest, nastiest, blob of nonidentifiable "something" in his bed he about got sick. He "thinks" it came out of her mouth, not her butt :eek: But she seemed fine. Those TWO!!!!

Well, I think ole Hun-TOE is back to his old self. He must have purged himself tremendously and is back on his schedule. I took him for a long walk and he's not having any "problems". Bitty, the black cat has now gotten into the groove of going with us. It's pretty cool...

bubbatd

Grammy's happy! Knowing Bob, I bet that was an interesting wake up call !!!! Bless his and Annie's little hearts ( or farts!)

Members online

No members online now.