We got our Alice back!!

I'm pretty new to this forum, but I have some good news I wanted to share with my fellow animal lovers....We have had this cat for 3 years and didn't really let her out but one day about 6 weeks ago, she got out and didn't come back. We searched everywhere...or so we thought. I put an ad in the paper, put fliers up around town, the usual. I had lost all hope. Today, we left the house, turned the corner, and there she was! Only two houses down! I don't know if she had been there the whole time or if she was on her way home. Doesn't matter, I'm just glad she's home! She was a big girl... probably 20 pounds and now she weighs about half that, but she seems healthy other than the few ticks. Once she's calmed down, I'll take her to the vet. OMG I am so happy!

Maxine

TickliciousTickles
So happy for you

I'm so happy you have your baby back. I don't know what I would do if I was to lose my poms. I love them with every beat of my heart. I'm happy for you.

Saje

Island dweller
Wow! Good news. I'm so happy you got her back. That must have been a long 6 weeks. :(

Barb04

Super Moderator
That's the best news I've heard lately. So glad she's back in your arms again.

Members online

No members online now.