Hello Again...New Pics and Update

moxiegrl

Well my daily chazhound visits were interrupted because I found out I was pregnant, and between spending what was my computer time in the bathroom and taking care of everything else, chazhound was put on hold :mad: But Im feeling better and have some new pics of Katie I have to share with somebody, so here they are. Sorry kind of picture heavy :)

Such a modest sleeper....

moxiegrl

She's a frog theif!

Lounging in the grass...tough life...

One more thing, I asked when she was a lot smaller if anyone had any guesses on her breeding....sometimes its easier to tell when they grow so any guesses now?? Im really sick of people finding out Im pregnant and asking what kind of dog I have, I say a Heinz 57 and I get "the look" and "You need to be careful with certain dogs and babies..." DUH?

Last edited:

~Tucker&Me~

Perhaps part JRT?
She's gorgeous though. As for people saying that to you, just reply "Well you have to be careful with certain parents and babies" (JK). And to be honest, I see more badly behaved brats then dogs.

~Tucker

D

dogluffer

aww! maybe some hound or something on him? i saw a dog walk down our street and looks alot like him but i dont really know...

filarotten

Fila the love
I'm still not sure but her ears are standing up. Maybe some German shepherd in there somewhere.

With all of the designer dogs these days...I would create a name. Who's to say your a liar? Congrasula...designer for congromulation of mixes. Just act very proud of that name and hold your head high, like she is the hot off the press, and straight from Hollywood. If they have a problem with it...tell them to call me.

Oh, and congratulations on the pregnancy. Keep us informed on your progress. You are part of the Chaz family now. We do require updates, and pictures. We will be with you all of the way.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I dont have a clue on what breed she is, but I do know she is very adorable :D and if I havent said it before...Congrats on the pregnancy :D

moxiegrl

filarotten said:
I'm still not sure but her ears are standing up. Maybe some German shepherd in there somewhere.
Its soo funny b/c both ears "were" standing up for awhile, now one flops and the other stands up....she's a mess :)

Ive got my due date...or expected date b/c of no ultrasound yet, but it will be a Christmas baby, Dec. 10. We have already ran into some problems w/ the baby b/c of a "small c antigen" my b-f and I both have. Its kind of like the Rh factor thing, but I can't just get a shot and be ok...:mad:

moxiegrl

Yes it is my first and probably only :) My bf and I were not trying, and in talking about it before both agreed we wanted only one. Im 22 and he is 34 so I do not think he wants to have a small child when he's 40...I entered my second trimester today so wish me luck!

Staff online

Members online