~The Mighty Hunter~

Shai

& the Muttly Crew

Apparently a young mouse snuck into our house. I didn't even know it was here, but Brie took care of matters. And left the intact (not headless) creature on the tile (vs. carpet) downstairs for us to find in the morning.

Good kitty. You can stay.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Yes she thinks so ;)

I have a picture of the mouse too but ummmm didn't think you guys wanted to see that lol

Xandra

haha that picture is great. Good pussycat!

Ours left a rat in an obscure corner under some furniture... couldn't figure out what the smell was... thought it was the sewer lol So I think yours is a real salt-of-the-earth kind of cat. Definitely a keeper lol

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Fearless little huntress left you tribute...all rituals and proper decorum where observed.

Good Kitty! :D

B

Blue_Dog

Wow some kitty cares about you! You got a present and you should be honoured. It's not always the first gift someone has on their christmas list, but I've yet to here of a cat that leaves a gift out for someone they dislike. XD They can be downright insulted if they find out you threw it out too, lol.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
You know in retrospect this is the nicest picture of Brie I've gotten in a long time...nicest as in she actually looks sweet instead of angry/annoyed...and it was taken right after she assassinated a poor little rodent...hmmmm

The very next day...back to normal... :p

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Is Brie a Maine Coon?
Maybe. Both her vets thought she is at least part Maine Coon. She's a Shelter Kittyâ„¢. She lulled us into a false sense of "d'awwwwwwwwwww" with her cute kitty antics and precocious sisal tree scaling skills, and has been oscillating between cuddly feline friend and supreme catitude ever since ;)

Members online