'Nurse Bella, reporting for duty!'

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
And along her side is heating blanket Zoey.

I've been sick with a flu the last 5 days (FIVE DAYS!:yikes:), and during these five days, Bella has gained yet another title. Not only is she Bella, and Mama Bella (For when we have goat kids in to see if we can get 'em to survive, and she take the Mama Bella role), she's now Nurse Bella, too!

Bella was always at my feet, on my lap(Yes, my 26inch tall GSD is a lap dog!), or licking my face. She would hardly leave my face, and she didn't once pace the house, wanting me to take her out, didn't bring me a toy, wanting to play, didn't really play with Morrie even. Just sat with me while I was sick.

Little Zoey would make it her job to be on my lap when Bella wasn't, and that little dog is like a freakin' heater! Even if she was curled up in a little ball, she was giving off more heat then Bella does when she's on my lap! Not so great when my fever broke.

So, last night when I started to feel a little better, I offered Bella a game of tug while I was sitting on the couch. Didn't that dog just sit there with it in her mouth, pulling very lightly, like she was worried she'd hurt me. She's freaking adorable!

I couldn't believe, she's like a different dog when I'm sick. She just lays around with me, even when I'm on the couch all day (Only getting up to leave my bed, use the bathroom, and go back to my bed).

Gotta love my Nurse Bella, here to make it all better!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
We were, I must admit, Renee. I hate her second owner with a passion for doing what she did to her, and sometimes I think it would have been more of a punishment for the lady to have had the SPCA called on her, but Bella was ment to be with me... The dog has taught me a lot, and she's worth it all the stressful bad days, cause on the ones where I'm sick, or feeling down, she's always there.

Members online

No members online now.