im new here

noelle1024

hi!!!!

I'm new to the boards. I have a 7th month old JR x fox terrier. Her name's Lexi, but we call her sexi-lexi or licky-lexi. She's super hyper, loves to play with her toy tire. Some times it can get annoying because i'm trying to read my magazines and she'll just sit right in front of my face and drop her tire.

She loves to sleep in also. She'll go to bed at about 11 pm and sleep till about 4pm the next day. She's also a very picky eater. she loves pizza and steaks.

anyway here are some pictures of her. She's really small but she can be a terror. well not her but her tongue can be a terror. (hense the licky-lexi name, not too sure about the sexi one, we just call her sexi lexi because it rhymes hehe)

noelle1024

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe Lexi IS spoiled. shes super spoiled. 10 times worse then what I was when I was a kid hehe. Shes awesome though. Very stubborn!!! Will try her best to get her way.

Someone said that they usually dont like small dogs, It was totally the same with me too, I love big dogs, my heart aches for them, I jsut love how big and cuddly they are, but as soon as I held lexi in my arms I just had to bring her home with me.

anyway I hope to get to know more of you guys in the other forum sections!!!

Lara

Members online