Pink puppies..

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
So I took the dogs to the tennis court. I lack time lately, they lack exercise.. Someone comes into the tennis court to tell me she didn't know spaniels came in pink (straight face).. and wanted to give me her number cause she's always wanted a pink dog.. so when Cider had puppies.. she'd want one.

I will be rich. I could start dying puppies and selling them as rare. I could have litters in all the colours of the rainbow.. Drive up the prices if there is a war cause everyone wants the turquoise one..

For those who were in chat last night.. we discussed hardcore religious breeders. (if you ever need a laugh, google a breed and religious together). I could go to the zealot I found breeding cockers.. get a byb bitch.. and start breeding holy rare coloured cockers...

Rich I tell you rich..

Dekka

Just try me..
lol!!

I could dye my unholy trinity of poodles flame coloured for best effect!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Aussies are too tame or something. I did the Googling...came up with nothing near as fun as what you get with Cockers. :(

I wanna see pink puppy pictures, pronto!

MafiaPrincess

Oh that's sad.. I found a zealot with cockers, and a hardercore zealot with poodles. The poodle person had naming rules.. nothing unholy.

I found a zealot with peis last night while in chat lol..

Darn normalish Aussie folk...

I'll get right on that litter. Sadly I think it may not be ready till easter..

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Well of course not. Everyone knows you have to have the Easter Bunny come wave his magic carrot over the pregnant bitch to get those spectacular colors and he only works on a limited basis. Why else would they cost so much?

But srsly, I want to see pink Cider.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
LOL people are idiots

I've had multiple people walk up to me and ask me (a) when are you breeding your Miniature German Shepherd and (b) How much do you want for a puppy? I could go about $800 but if you let me know ahead of time I can save up more...

*headdesk* Miniature German Shepherd...uh huh...

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh that's sad.. I found a zealot with cockers, and a hardercore zealot with poodles. The poodle person had naming rules.. nothing unholy.

I found a zealot with peis last night while in chat lol..
That is terrifying lol

MafiaPrincess

You haven't seen Zoom?

So since Cider is pink factored.. Dekka had a point.. I better what I breed to.. I might get muddy coloured puppies (which no one would buy) Everyone wants the bright popping colours..

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Stay on the warm side of the spectrum, with the exception for cyan factored dogs. Then you can get that ever-so-rare bright violet color.

MafiaPrincess

So we're thinking blue, turquoise, purple and pink will be hot sellers right?

I have a feeling orange and lime will be duds.. hmmm.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
You aren't receiving a cent of my money until I see pure rainbow spectrum puppies. And the health tests to back them up. A breeding program like that takes generations to perfect, so a quick buck is out of the question, sorry.

:popcorn:

Dekka

Just try me..
Health smelth... You get KOLOR!!!!

Rainbow puppies (TM) are magical and special.. they poop rainbows and come fully trained in every dog sport known to man... and you want health testing...

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Health smelth... You get KOLOR!!!!

Rainbow puppies (TM) are magical and special.. they poop rainbows and come fully trained in every dog sport known to man... and you want health testing...
I want to make sure my pup won't have de-coloration befall it in older age. How else can we determine that without health testing?

What the hell would I be paying Maf for if I didn't have a guarantee of rainbow poop throughout my dog's life?!

Dekka

Just try me..
oh ye of little faith.

I have decided you are not worthy of any of my new line of magickal rainbow puppy JRTs (patent pending)

You need to embrace the faith to buy from me. Maf might sell to you but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who is soo obviously unfit and pushy!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
oh ye of little faith.

I have decided you are not worthy of any of my new line of magickal rainbow puppy JRTs (patent pending)

You need to embrace the faith to buy from me. Maf might sell to you but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who is soo obviously unfit and pushy!
I demand perfection.

ಠ_ಠ

elegy

overdogged
Pink Poofy Poodles would be pure moneymaking genius.

I have a friend who dyed the white parts of her two BCs orange for a big flyball tournament in June. They are still, I believe, yellow. I don't know what she used, but this has full-stop scared me off dying Steve!

Members online

No members online now.