Left Orson loose in the house!

ACooper

I went to lunch with my oldest boy and figured I wouldn't baby gate Orson because Hey, I was only going to be gone for 30 minutes.

RIGHT!

So 30 minutes turned into 2 HOURS! First it was subs for lunch, then a 'quick stop' at Walmart. Then another at Kroger, and yet another at Savealot!

So 2 hours later we walk in the front door and I expected the trash to have been pilfered......NOPE!

Ok, so he got into the kids toy box instead.......NOPE!

All right, there MUST be throw pillows strewn about and ripped........NOPE!

OH MAN, WAIT A MINUTE........Only Phoebe greeted us at the door! Where is Orson?

Some watch dog!

"Oh crap........you're home ALREADY?"

"Ya, Ya........I heard ya the first time I am IGNORING YOU"

"NO! I can NOT get off your bed yet......you can plainly see my foot is still dirty! Thank you very much! Hmmmff"

ACooper

Heheheh.......Yes Blue, he stayed in bed a little longer with or with out MY permission! LOL He started licking his foot like it was JOB ONE so I just let him stay.

Renee, Orson or Phoebe either one normally bark at us......they know it's us long before we reach the porch, but a nice "HEY! We are so glad you are home" would have been NICE from that lazy slob! hahahaha

And Grammy.........IF he gets dinner in bed it will be HIS bed! LOL

But YES! I am VERY glad he is learning to be a nice boy when we are gone. This has been the longest stint so far :)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Good boy Orson....lull them into a trust mode, then when they least expect it.....all the fuzzy pillows get it!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ROck on, somebody is growing up:) Good Boy Orson.

Renee, Orson or Phoebe either one normally bark at us......they know it's us long before we reach the porch, but a nice "HEY! We are so glad you are home" would have been NICE from that lazy slob! hahahaha
LOL! I've gotten so used to my two stealthy ones I forget that there is such a thing as a welcome home bark :D But can you blame Orson? He looks really, really, really comfortable sacked out in that comforter . . . the one with the PINK flowers!

bubbatd

I've never been barked at ..... just a lot of smiles and happy tails .

Zoom

Twin 2.0
He's growing up! Or finally deciding to try out the "bait n' switch" on you. Uh oh!

ACooper

Awe Zoom! You and Bax are dashing my high hopes! hahahahaha but you are probably RIGHT, either that or he was just too tired to give it the old college try ;)

Members online

No members online now.