Ella's Lead collars?

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
The thing is that while forums and social media are a great way to get your products out there, it's a double edged sword, and the business owner had better be prepared to behave professionally-even in an emotionally charged situation.

Torch

I've enjoyed all my collars from EL. I feel they are great quality and they have all held up well.

I do, however, know a thing or two about leather (my dad is a leather worker and has been in the hobby my entire life) and I did a bunch of careful research when it came to which leather to buy. Not all are created equal!

I think that their thicker leathers are incredible and very durable. I'm very happy with all my collars (and I have quite a few!)

I bought into all the hype with Paco and ordered two. One I love, the other is meh and definitely was not worth the price tag. Live and learn.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I don't think you can get much smaller than the bracelet cuff she made for Hyia. It's just beautiful, and fits her wrist just right. Every thing is even and well placed and she has worn it for years.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I have two, and have absolutely no complaints other than one issue with my own design, nothing to do with the craftsmanship. I shouldn't have gotten a suede-lined collar for my service dog's everyday collar. Eve's collar is like... five years old now? Still looks good, the leather is high quality and has softened up beautifully with no real conditioning. It's stood up to daily swims in saltwater, literally constant use, and no part of it has weakened and aside from the suede flattening out, it still looks awesome.

Thumbs up from me for the products I own. I can't comment on anyone else's.

Members online

No members online now.