six dogs, oh my

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
So I'm visiting and there are currently 6 dogs in the house. I have some really good pics, but I'll post most of those later. For now, just some portraits of each dogs.

First, you know Mine: Talon (my BC, 5 months now ^_^ )

DSC_0459 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

Mine: Artimis (boston terrier mix 4 yrs)

DSC_0590 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

DSC_0596 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

Sisters: Bear ( boston terrier mix, Art's half sister, 6 yrs)

DSC_0542 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

Sisters: StarFox (Smooth Collie, 13weeks (i think))

DSC_0520 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

DSC_0517 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

Other: Zoe (St Bernard mix, 7-8 months old)

DSC_0417 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

DSC_0472 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

Other: Bella (boston terrier mix, Art/Bears half sister, 2 yrs aprox)

DSC_0419 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

DSC_0420 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

Ok, got a lot of pictures of playtime, will post later.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Adorable crew, who keeps breeding these Boston mixes and with what/for what?

I love the collie pup, I bet talon does as well!
Talon thought Fox was fun, until he tried playing with her and she was just too scared. So now they exist together, but don't pay too much attention to each other much. Talon is in love with Zoe, the St bernard mix though lol

My boyfriend's family member had a female (sophie, boston terrier) that wasn't spayed. Well.....that's how we got so many boston terrier mixes. Bear was his when I met him, but my sister ended up with her. She is Boston terrier/Lab mix.

When Bear was 4 months old my boyfriend took Sophie to live with him to prevent her from getting pregnant again, but after getting her up here he had to have an emergency appendectomy and money became an issue. Then she went into heat and the vet wouldn't spay her. So we had her for something like 6 months or so and they finally got to the point that we couldn't keep her without them getting mad, so we had to bring her back to them. They were reluctant to let us take her to get her spayed in the first place, so we didn't want to push it.

Artimis is boston/mix ? and we got him when my boyfriend went to visit his family and came home with a puppy. >_< Then she got pregnant again before we where able to bring her back up here (plus a female they kept from a previous litter) and got both of them spayed. We also took Bella which was a second female they kept from another litter and got her spayed and gave her to y nd to keep. The other female had to go back with Sophie, but at least she can't get pregnant.

So that's how we ended up with three boston terrier mixes. Bella is likely boston/chih mix. I think we saw the black little chih when we went down there. Sophie really doesn't leave their yard, the problem is the dogs from the neighborhood (and there's a LOT of them) come into their yard. They are the type of people who refuse to take any dogs "manhood" :rolleyes: and see females as puppy machines. It was really bad they had a male dog from sophies litter that got sophie pregnant, which was her last litter. It was just a big mess. We would've gotten sophie sooner but had trouble convincing them to let us take her again after we had her the first time.

They now have the spayed female from sophie's litter, spayed sophie who is like 9 or 8 yrs and a male that is not neutered. But at least they have no femalesto have puppies. :/

Members online

No members online now.