I just ordered Muffy a winter coat...

xpaeanx

what do you think... is he going to be styling or what! :rofl1:

oh... and yes, it does come with the matching hat and leash....

xpaeanx

LOL. Thank You!

I"m not a big of the hat.... but the matching lead is pretty cool! I wish they included a matching collar instead of hat actually....

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
LMAO! I think the hat is the best part of it... somehow that is just perfect for a corgi.

xpaeanx

moondoggieinc.com

It's my first time ordering from them... so I can let you know how it goes once I get my stuff in the mail...

Doberluv

OMG! That is so stylish. I can't wait either to see pictures with him modeling it. Too cute! I got a cute little black and white checked sweater with a black turtle neck collar and little pockets for Jose`. It was too big for Chulita, but sort of girlish for Jose`

Anyhow, these clothes ARE fun and cozy too when it's cold. I think you really did great with your new find. The hat and matching leash are just perfect.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
seriously, I may have to consider a coat for my hounds--last winter it was quite cold/snowy and I think Wilson in particular had a hard time with it. And his chest is so low to the ground--with any amount of snow or ice, it rubs his chest.
Maybe Wilson we be stylin' too--LOL!

Lolas Dad

The last time I remember wearing something plaid was when I was 6 years old. It was a jacket for Easter that I wore black pants with and a Fedora hat that matched the pants and not the jacket. Guess plaid is making a comeback :yikes: To make matters worse my father gave me an enlargement of that picture he still has a few weeks ago :rofl1:

Very masculine looking so your male dog will look good in it. Hope he likes wearing a hat.

xpaeanx

Baxter: Muff makes 'tunnels' through the snow when he walks.... my neighbor made a comment this past winter about how he must "freeze his balls off.... literally" :rofl1: Maybe you can find wilson a blanket with the belly warmer like horse blankets have... it may help him a lot!

Toller: I think the jacket rocks too! LOL. I can't wait for it to arrive!!!

Members online

No members online now.