some random drawing...

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
just thought I'd share to you some random pics I scanned...

I drew this in like 5 minutes at school, all in all I kinda like how it turned out, love his expression, but I SUCK at hands...lol..looks like some kinda claw or something haha!

*WARNING! PAPER ABUSE AHEAD!* yes.. -_- I feel so bad for abusing this paper, love the pic..but I screwed it up by not taking proper care of my paper.. *sigh*

LOL..this is an inside joke, it suppose to be me and my friend katpee as cats (yes, that is her name) just thought I'd show you how I draw usually..

thats it! I'll try and get some pics up soon that are actully worth looking at, but thanks anyway!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THose are so much fun!!! You should do more and come back and share:D

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I love Sonic!

Your drawing habits remind me of mine in high school. My art teacher would find amazing drawings on crumpled computer paper. She'd always ask if I could do it on proper paper next time.

Over four years later and I've finally learned!

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
thanks guys!! I'll definatly share some more once I get to scanning more..lol

and yep, Sonic is my disease..lol..that and animals..so you'll probably be seeing more pics of him cuz thats more than half of what I draw!

He's also one of the coolest things to draw too cuz you can put him in ANY pose and he'll pull it off! lol

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Awesome! I've been doing a random bout of gaming fanart lately. What can I say, it's fun!

Brandyb

Great work!! Definately looking forward to seeing some more - I like your alien! I used to do that in school all the time, in fact, it is the only reason that I passed grade 11 chemistry ... teacher liked my drawings - LOL!
Keep up the good work!! :)

Members online

No members online now.