Puppy Picture

my2girls

Ok, Well since I don't actually know how to get Cooper's picture on a post, I did figure out how to post his picture as my Avatar. So that's the newest picture of him. I got the pic. last Tues so that would make him 6 wks and 2 days old then.

Thanks for looking!! :)

Jamie

my2girls

Thank you!! Your dog is very cute too!! :) No, it's not professionally done. He is actually still w/ the breeder. They take pictures of him every week and email them to me. We won't be getting him until next Monday when he's 8wks old.

Jamie

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Cooper is a sweetie. You must be so anxious to be able to take him home.

my2girls

Barbo4 ~ Thanks, I am very anxious to get him here. Your dog is really cute too. What kind is it? Kuvaz?

Jamie

Doberluv

A-w-w-w-w.....all, such adorable puppies. Congrats. I know you're so eager. This is very exciting!

my2girls

Oh my gosh those puppies are so cute!! Love the little beagle eyes looking at you like "what." I have a soft spot for pugs! Love the little wrinkly faces! I had a fawn w/ black mask male (Tucker). He was out in the back yard w/ a couple of our other dogs several years ago and he is the only one that disappeared. :mad: We think someone stole him. I contacted the local shelter day in and day out, put up flyers, etc..... never any luck. :confused: I sure do miss that little guy!!!!!!! Learned a lesson though, never leave the animals in the yard unattended for very long (especially small ones).

Jamie

my2girls

Thanks guys! I love to see pictures of all of your babies too! They are all so beautiful!!

I'm getting ready to post a new thread. We have decided NOT to name him Cooper. I like the name, but I just don't like it for him or a big dog. I think the problem is that our daycare provider has shitzus (sp?) and one of hers is named Cooper so that's all I can think of. I know that Zoom on here has a Sawyer and I hope she won't mind, but we are going to name him Sawyer instead. I think it fits him much better than Cooper, and it goes good w/ our other dog Savannah.

Jamie

my2girls

Rubylove ~ I like Cooper for a boy's name. I know a girl whose maiden name is Cooper and if they have a son that is what they will name him too. Your dogs are really pretty, especially Ruby, I just love that face!

Jamie

Members online