Emergency!!!!!!! Help!!!

I donno who's online right now, it's about 10:49pm up here in Canada and i was just about to go to sleep with apollo because a special someone is pre-occupied with video games. As i turned over i realised his third-eyelid was closed but his other eyelids werent so i was staring into two pink holes and i tried to call his name softly and shake him a little to make sure he was okay and for the first little while he didn't move then he just snapped into it like "what the hell happened" his breathing is really weird it's really fast and choppy it sounds like he's short of breath. he ALSO didn't eat all of his dinner tonight, he normally devours it when it's set infront of him.
What's going on? Is he gonna be okay or is it back to the humane society for a shot of the bad stuff which i really hope isn't the case please helpl me i don't wanna lose my little boy.
Some ideas for causing problems:
Our basement was recently flooded due to the aftershock of hurricane Francis and mold was on the walls i had to go over today to clean it with javex. The dog was upstairs, he was afraid of being downstairs and he has been ever since the wetvac was brought in to suck up the excess water. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP

I donon if it was the fumes or what, he wasn't in the room or even in the basement when i was wiping down th ewalls but it was really strong all throughout the house the upstairs door is normally shut so i'm not sure what's wrong at all.. It's scaring the crap out of me i am afraid to go to sleep tonight and wake up and find that my baby has moved on already. I know he couldn't have injested it even if he was downstairs i had poured it onto a rag and rung it out in a really deep laundry sink so there was so accessible liquids.

Well it's mornign here now. I worried all night and literally tore every sheet off of the bed with my tossing and turning. He slept more soundly when "daddy" was in the room. Since i saw that im wondering if his seperation anxiety was causing the whole problem. I can't sleep with doors open so the door was shut and steve my fiance was in another room. I'm wondering if it was because we weren't all there together. I don't know, we're going to the vet's this afternoon, i'll let you all know how things turn up.
He seems fine and dandy today but it's best to have that professional knowledge.

pitbulliest

I would still take the dog to a vet after an episode like that..just so you can sleep soundly next time... let us know what he/she said.

Shoulda posted this earlier. I've been watching him the past couple of nights, and he's only done it one more time.
he seems to do it if he doesn't go for a walk that day, we try to take him for a 1-2 hour walk daily but sometimes it doesn't fit into our schedule so we walk him around the block to get a little bit of excersize i don't know if that has anything to do with it, the vet wasn't able to see him until this coming monday morning. She said if anything got to bad to call one of the 24 hour clinics and take him in immediately but so far so good. He still doesn't eat all of his dinner right away, which bugs me... But it might be becuase of a treat that he's had one to many of. I'm trying to find my own research out on the project becuase nobody else here in kingston is readily avaliable. I'll make sure to keep posted, I really want to see the vet to make sure it's nto a resparitory(sp?) infection or maybe even worse. I also want her to further examine the weird little scabs over his chest. It looks like he was shot with a BB gun

Members online

No members online now.