Riff's Very Exciting Snow Day

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Since I didn't post any pictures on Riff Day, here are a bunch from playing outside yesterday :) My townhouse backs up to a golf course so it is basically our backyard. I don't like taking the dogs out there during the summer because there are always lots of golfers, but in the winter it's a great place to play! He was officially off of "bed rest", finally, so we took advantage of it.

Ready to run!

My new favorite picture of Riff. I'MA GET IT

Shake it off

Readying his bounce

He caught it, moved a bit, and dropped it. I couldn't find it again so that was the end of the ball game!

My dork <3

Handsome boy!

(more)

Paviche

Duuuuude.
When the weather is nice, the golf course is swarmed with bunnies. He was sure they were going to appear at any moment.

Maybe they're out here.

My brother came out to play with him.

Wheeeee!

Preparing for take off

SO EXCITE

Oh right, bunnies.

Happy boy!

For the sake of fairness, I took Rowan out after Riff. He immediately made this face and started limping, alternating feet with every few steps. Pretty much what I expected from him. Such a diva.

He was much happier snoozing in front of the heater that blows hard enough to flutter his ear feathers. (Excuse the boot print, my boyfriend put a new battery in my car and when I mopped, I missed one!)

Done!

I never noticed Riff's tail before! It's adorable! Hannah has the same tail, we call it a gerbil after a friend in highschool grabbed it and said it was like holding a gerbil

And now that you know that story, love the pictures! Best part about winter is seeing everyone's dogs in the snow.

Members online

No members online now.