We've Had A Death

Not Argon. My beloved Angry Puss was PTS tonight. He had another unrinary blockage, and we had to make the difficult decision to euthanize. My heart is breaking, as this was my true heart cat. He had more personality than any 10 cats I have ever come across, and it kills me that he only had four years with us (11 total)
Hopefully he is enjoying his Puss Palace in heaven right now.
Pictures to follow when I can look at them without crying. :(

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I'm so very sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to you. I'm sure the 4 years he was with you, was the happiest 4 years of his life. Good on you for knowing it was time for him to go, and for doing the right thing.
(((hugs)))

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I am so sorry to hear this. i lost a cat to a urinary blockage many years ago, and it still saddens me all this time later.

DanL

Sorry to hear this. Our cat has had some UT issues in the past and at one point we were in a similar position, but he got better. We changed his diet and he's been good for the last few years.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I had a cat with ut issues too. IT is heart breaking to see them in such pain. I am so terribly sorry for your loss. RIp Angry Puss.

It's hard to fathom how close a cat can become to us; they are so often seen as aloof and opportunistic, but that is so untrue! When a cat welcomes you into his heart it's something very special.

((((((((HUGS)))))))))

And remember, cats always come back ;)

bubbatd

I agree Renee ,,,, I'm more a dog person but have had cats in my life. They are so special in their own way . Mine always seemed to be part of the family from afar. They do have a mind of their own !

suthrnladi

suthrnladi
So sorry for your loss. ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))). It is so hard to make the decision sometimes, but you were able to do what was right for your family member.

Doberluv

A-w-w-w...I'm so very sorry. I know so well how dear our cats are. I lost several some years ago for various reasons and it is always so hard, no matter how they go. I hope your pain will ease up and you'll be left with just happy memories. My heart goes out to you. (((hugs)))

I remember when my cat died too, I was so young as well, and that cat meant the world to me... my mother had accidently ran over the cat thinking it wasn't under the car, since usually he ran off in the woods for awhile but that day he didn't. I too am more of a dog person now, but cats are amazing animals when they want to be. -Hugs- I'm sure Angry Puss is watching over you now and telling you how amazing his life was with you.

Members online