near time to buy frozen raw, question about protien mixing

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Hi all, i am feeding NV venison/millet (still have a good amount of that left) & i was feeding the venison frozen raw patties but they are mostly lamb ingredients & Josefina has decided that she is 'eh' about it, she LOVED the beef patties & my question is can i mix beef raw patties with the venison kibble? is that ok? if not then what other protien other then lamb would mix with venison? here is their site to their formulas: www.naturesvariety.com

Kilter

I don't see why not.

In an ideal world you'd feed one meat at a time, and rotate, but if it works for you...

naturalfeddogs

love the fluff
Raw and kibble generally don't work well together in one meal, since the two digest at different rate. It tends to cause digestive upsets. If you are going to do both, do one in the a.m. and one in the p.m.

I mix kibble and raw and canned together all the time (mixing brands and protein sources), and my dogs have never had an issue with it. It's up to you and your individual dog - try it. If it doesn't work, you'll know not to do it again.

I mix kibble and raw and canned together all the time (mixing brands and protein sources), and my dogs have never had an issue with it. It's up to you and your individual dog - try it. If it doesn't work, you'll know not to do it again.
Same here. I pretty much try it, and change it if it doesn't work.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Oh... this is the raw frozen PATTIES BTW not 'true' raw. the ones from stella & cnewies, ppl said this kind is on to mix with kibble. I have to mix her kibble with something or she doesnt eat it... the lil rascal :/ also it helps keep weight on her, as she is very thin.

Members online

No members online now.