Corvus (Need I say more?)

I was sitting on the couch yesterday trying to watch the birds at the feeders, and a certain Black Dawg was all in a tizzy that I was not focusing on him.

When he gets in one of his "moods", he starts snorting, moving closer, touching me in some way and finally when he just can't contain himself anymore, he puts his face right in my face and sighs.

It looks something a little like this:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
OK, I seriously think you could submit his pics for modeling or something---who can pass up that face? He would be great for posters, greeting cards, etc. Seriously!
And I just love him! :p

ACooper

Hahahhhahahaha, Go Corvus!!............My 8 year old thinks Corvus' "big sniffer" is the COOLEST THING!!

You have no idea how excited I get when I see Corvus in a thread title..I can't hit on it fast enough.

What a handsome devil... Corvus is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures of him never cease to make me smile and give me the warm fuzzies. It's 7:30 here and I just can't imagine a better sight to wake up to!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Man... he has to be related to T-Bone. She has the same moods when you don't pay much attention to her..lol. Minus that face. That is priceless! How can you ever, ever be mad at him?

noludoru

Bored Now.
AWW!

Now, tell us the truth..... How amny people are afraid of that vicious little dog baring his teeth at them? *giggles*

R

RedyreRottweilers

Is it not wonderful, a miracle really, that a creature who has endured the abuse this poor dog did can be so joyful, and bring so many smiles just be being who he is.

I so love the Corvus pix. He is just so funny!!

(good dog, Corvus. LOL)

Thanks for all the sweet comments. His first "Gotcha Day" anniversary is coming up and I'm feeling extra sappy about my sweet boy. It makes me so happy to know that he brings joy to so many people.

I am so happy that he came into my life. It's a miracle really. I had been pushing for a second dane for so long, and every one we met, Jeff said NO to. Then I got the call about Corvus, who was supposedly a dane or dane mix pup, and Jeff said yes before we even went to see him. (He had wanted a black dane puppy for a while). We brought him home and as he grew, it was obvious he wasn't a dane or even part dane, but ya know, who cares? He was meant to be with us, obviously, and I'm glad that he looked dane-ish as a puppy or we would've been missing out on this fantastic dog. (MAGDRL wouldn't have taken him in if he didn't look like a dane, as it is a breed specific rescue, and I would've never gotten the call about him needing a foster home/permanent home).

I heart my super goofy baby boy.

ttwillow

awwwwwwww toofers!!!!! Give that boy some attention please! I just love his gooy faces...I too think he could be on greeeting cards..he needs a agent.

Members online