More new FOHA dogs! JRT mix, Doberman mix, etc...

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Here are the pics of the new dogs that were saved from death this week.

This is Toto, I was told he's a cairn terrier mix, but I rather think he's a wheaten terrier mix. He's friendly and sweet, but got a little annoyed with me when I tried to brush him. I didn't push it because his coat is pretty good, there weren't any matts. Toto needs someone who's going to teach him to tolerate grooming!

After trimming his face - look at that cuteness!

Here he is in a crappy stack..lol

Another terrier, Elie the JRT mix. She's a sweetie, and pretty active, so it was hard to get any decent pics of her.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is Lewis, a doberman mix pup. He is so silly, and doesn't understand how to walk on a leash (he likes to zigzag and jump around a bit and pull.) He will make a GREAT dog for someone!

HAII!

Smiles!

*blink*

MORE

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
OMG Lewis is so cute... now you're never going to be able to drag me away from FOHA next time we go... I'll just sit there and gawk and want

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Look at ma big tongue!!

This is Nesta, chocolate lab mix. Very sweet, a bit shy. Appears to have been bred. Food oriented. :p

You gots treat?

And lastly, Mamie (white) and Janie (brown). Mamie is obviously a hound mix, and appears to have had puppies sometime. She is quite shy of people, but sweet, and would love a home with other dogs.

MORE

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I think volunteering there is going to be harder than I thought and I'm going to need you to constantly remind me that "no I cannot have another dog or cat" lol.

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
omg toto and mamie - me wants!

no more dogs... no more dogs... i will not own more dogs... resist... temptations....

noludoru

Bored Now.
HEY NOW!!!!!

Toto's stack was NOT crappy.

Okay, maybe a little crappy. But me being in the picture made up for it. :p :cool:

Members online