Advanced Rally Q

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Well, round one we NQd.. Stand for exam was a no go.. The whole round was a no go. No crating inside, so she had 5 minutes to acclimatize to the building and she well didn't.. And I then stressed.. People told me she was really on for the first half but I freaked out..

Round 2, I learned to breathe, and we got 194/200 and 1st place :) Our first advanced Q, yay!

She passed by the food dishes 3x, no issue.. Judge wrote our 180 degree pivot left was lovely. I'm proud.

Now.. To work on the nerves.. and stand for exam for the next trial. We did come far in 5 days though. She stands still for my family to touch her, and she wouldn't before, so I think we'll get there. She jumped on the judge she was so happy to say hi. Oops.

milos_mommy

congrats! I'm glad things are coming together, i know after Smudgers came you have a little trouble. sounds like Cider is really making progress.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Pretty proud. Bigger learning curve from novice to advanced than I thought. Totally knew she was offleash.. Freaked when someone banged on the door wanting to come into the trial.. Got sniffy.

Proud we pulled it together for round two. Nice to know we just have one area to really work past though. Hopefully we can rock a future trial too.

Members online

No members online now.