I posted a pic of Ham...A Dog's Life...lol....

Debi

cause as I run around here like a chicken with my little head cut off.....so many things to do before winter...........Raking, etc......this is my dog's life on any given chilly day. (As usual...Addie is also in here, but hiding).......my boy is totally SNORING...yes, SNORING! As long as I put another log on the fire......my furbabes are happy. AND, so..........I say...........may I come back in another life as a dog............owned by ME!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL :)

Great photo, Debi. Hammie's getting more and more handsome - and more and more spoiled. I just took some photos of Kharma and Shiva sleeping cheek-to-jowl on the sofa. They've just about wrecked it. I'm trying to talk Charley in to bringing home a sofa, loveseat and ottoman from the store. It's the most comfortable sofa I've ever laid on, and it's slipcovered in demin. Yep, that's right. You can take the covers off and wash them, and we usually order the set in with an extra set of slipcovers - one for the wash and one for the furniture. Perfect for a house with dogs - or kids! :D

Members online

No members online now.