art for coming up show

Kase

I love all your work. The little dog all curled up sleeping is adorable! :D And the fish are fantastic, I love all thei mouths!

Oh and Victor looks so handsome in his sweater. The colour really compliments him!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Ah I love the sweater!
And the fishies! They just have so much character to them, it's crazy!

I know you're going to do so well Friday!

Brandyb

Ohhhh, I absolutely love the fish!!! They are adorable - what do you create them out of? Everything looks great!! :) Good luck at your show.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Love the little fish looking for food!

Oh, Vic looks so handsome in his sweater.

Snark

Mutts to you
I think I like the large fishie with all the teeth best. Lol! And Victor looks quite handsome in his sweater... "All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up."

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Those are brilliant, smkie!
I love the fish and Vic in his sweater. :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Great job, Smkie! They look great! I love the little dog sleeping! That is too cute! :p

And doesn't vic look hansome in his sweater!! And it looks very warm and comfy also ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
my puppy blew up ANdrew..i am so sad. I will have to make him again, but he was very hard. My first ever full form. The heating element went bad in the kiln or that was what i was told. I start setting up tomorrow. I will take pics of things in order and post here so you can join me too. I am sooooo nervous! I have no idea how much wine or food to provide. I was thinking it might be better to have hot chocolate and hot toddies it is so very cold out this weekend. What would you do?

Members online

No members online now.