Pure impulsiveness.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
That's really the only thing that drove me to this purchase today.

LOL. Her ears turn to icicles when we go for walks in the winter, and I have always said I wish there was a way I could keep them warm... I just, didn't think I'd actually buy it. :lol-sign: All the other dogs are going to laugh at her next winter.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
It's cute! I've actually been thinking of buying Cali something like that since she's starting chewing on her ear fringe occasionally for some unknown reason.

My riding instructor has something similar for her pit mix in the winter... he gets bundled right up since he's such a wimp when it comes to the cold weather/wet ground/snow/etc. :p

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
LOL yeah, she's going to be super thrilled when she has to wear this and a jacket. :p But hey, that's what she gets for having no hair! Lucky for her, it's starting to feel like spring now, so it should be quite a while before she has to be so embarrassed. :p

DenoLo

That is the cutest thing ever. Lo HATES having things on her head-- anytime I put a hoodie on her she stands like a statue dog and refuses to walk until I pin the hood back!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
That is the cutest thing ever. Lo HATES having things on her head-- anytime I put a hoodie on her she stands like a statue dog and refuses to walk until I pin the hood back!
Haha! That's totally how I thought she would react because she totally becomes paralyzed if I put on her Thundershirt or fleece jacket. Or, I thought she would thrash her head around and try to get it off. But much to my surprise she seemed cool with it!

ohemgee. I want one for the nub.
Yes. They can set a trend together. :p

I saw those today!! The girls are incredibly lucky I didn't come home with one. Juno looks awesome in it.
You should have! :p They didn't give me much option to say no lol, I expressed interest but said I really have no clue what size she would need... so they then insisted that they go over to the boxer rescue booth with me so I could compare to the dogs over there. Couldn't say no after that :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.