The Venting Thread

Grab

My husband is being a jerk today. Apparently his being behind on his work is my fault, since I should apparently be doing his work for him while he video games.

I see.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Seriously family... when my bedroom door is shut, please keep it shut. I spent my time yesterday to wash my bedding, I enjoy fresh smelling, clean sheets and blankets. So I've been keeping my door shut so stupid Jinx and Juno won't make them gross. And I came home from work tonight to find Juno all peacefully curled up on my pillows. GRAWJJGBJSHBJJSH!!!!! I don't want your maple syrup smelling fur and your incontinent crotch on my clean bed!!!

And I have to go into work 1.5 hours early tomorrow for a meeting. Boooooo.

Brattina88

Ugh!

I think that should just sum it all up right now.

Why do we not have as much vacation time as the rest of the world?! Because I need a freakin break!!

Well, you could have all the vacation time in the world and then not be allowed to use it :rolleyes: that's the problem I have. I need a vacation too!! Sooooo sick of it all, idiot parents and idiot teachers Ugghhh

JessLough

Love My Mutt
That moment that somebody you know is trying to rehome their dog (gorgeous tri-colour border collie) and you offer a home that would be wonderful free dog-sitting services only for them to look at you like you're crazy. :rolleyes: (they said the only reason they wouldn't take her is because they'd have to hire a sitter when they went on vacations....)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Dear consumer world,

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT USE APPLE PRODUCTS WAN CUTE CELL PHONE/TABLET/LAPTOP BAGS TOO.

Thank You.
Omg this this this!!!!!! I have an Android HTC EVO and I can't find cute cases anywhere!!!!! I really want a pink tree camo otterbox, but I can ONLY find that one for freaking iPhones.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ugh I just woke up super early because I'm shaking so bad. Tried to stand up and almost fell over. Finally made it to the bathroom and it looked like a war zone in there when I was through :(

Being anemic when its shark week and a really really bad shark week is just not a good combo. I need to start taking my iron again me thinks.

Now of course I can't fall asleep because I'm sweaty and shaking still. Ended up turning on my fan and now I'm laying here trying to cool down. Of course Cricket just HAS to lay practically on top of me right now.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Apparently somebody has posted my phone number with some puppy ads on PuppyFind. I've gotten a bunch of calls asking about "the puppies." I can't find my phone number with a google search so I don't know who posted it.
I e-mailed their support yesterday and they said they 'contacted the breeder in question and asked them to remove the phone number.'

Um, not acceptable. YOU need to remove the phone number, not wait for this individual to remove it. I got more calls yesterday.

I just e-mailed them back asking if I need to get the police involved to get this taken care of because Not. Cool.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Apparently somebody has posted my phone number with some puppy ads on PuppyFind. I've gotten a bunch of calls asking about "the puppies." I can't find my phone number with a google search so I don't know who posted it.
I e-mailed their support yesterday and they said they 'contacted the breeder in question and asked them to remove the phone number.'

Um, not acceptable. YOU need to remove the phone number, not wait for this individual to remove it. I got more calls yesterday.

I just e-mailed them back asking if I need to get the police involved to get this taken care of because Not. Cool.
Oh that is NOT cool at all!!!!

GipsyQueen

Omg this this this!!!!!! I have an Android HTC EVO and I can't find cute cases anywhere!!!!! I really want a pink tree camo otterbox, but I can ONLY find that one for freaking iPhones.
Well if I have time during my semester break I'm going to start sewing my own cellphone cases :). If I get any too I'll give a heads up to all the other poor chasers who are stuck without cute phone cases :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Apparently asking PuppyFind if I need to call the cops will motivate them to act.
Problem solved.

Came home from lunch and knew immediately when I walked in the door that somepuppy was sick... assumed Payton, nope. Auggie? Nope. Pepper? Nope. Went all the way down the hall wondering if someperson had been sick and it just still smelled - no, it was Georgie. Poor girly got an impromptu bath and if she had been acting anything less than normal I'd be rushing her to the vet because it looks like she was QUITE ill and it smelled bad. Poor poor baby girly.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
While browning some onions for the pot roast I'm cooking this afternoon, some droplets of hot oil sputtered up on to my arm and my arm huuuuurts. Sigh, I don't think I have anything for it.

Lesson learned, wear long sleeves when cooking.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
My husband is being a jerk today. Apparently his being behind on his work is my fault, since I should apparently be doing his work for him while he video games.

I see.
Yeah I was getting that today ... Except I was a little out of it this morning (I am having family issues ... Long story) am PMS'ing & yesterday is the anniversary of the day my dog passed away from a horrible accident (another long story ) he went off on me because I "am Always with the long face & sour" well ... I am sorry if with going thru all this I can't be all unicorns & rainbows :(

That's what we fight about my "negitive attitude" well ... Not everyone can have a positive attitude all the time :/

Saeleofu

That's what we fight about my "negitive attitude" well ... Not everyone can have a positive attitude all the time :/
Not to mention someone getting mad at you for having a negative attitude doesn't do anything to make it better! My family does that a lot, too, and it drives me nuts >.<

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Not to mention someone getting mad at you for having a negative attitude doesn't do anything to make it better! My family does that a lot, too, and it drives me nuts >.<
You know & it's not like I am taking it OUT on him, like being short, bitchy or snapping at him. I am just like "blah" you know? Then when I try to have a good time & talk he gets mad at me saying that I talk to much >_< & that "some times I look better when I don't talk".

He is from another country where women are a little more ... Subdued then here in the US (per the feminist movement) & I am just like WTH ??? I mean I work hard, I get up at 4am every morning, feed the horses so he can sleep in because he has to ride. Get the horses out, clean the stalls to with him on the track etc ...

I mean I am PMSing, having family issues, it's the anniversary of my heart dog's death ... I mean cut me some slack :(. I just want to cry but it irritates him when I do that, he goes off like "I do everything I can to make you feel better I don't know what the **** you are crying for???!" Some times I get the feeling he doesn't love me at all :(

I'm pretty angry at past Emily right now, who decided to leave her 8-10 page paper go until the last night, figuring future Emily could handle it.

Bad call.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I'm pretty angry at past Emily right now, who decided to leave her 8-10 page paper go until the last night, figuring future Emily could handle it.

Bad call.
I'm pissed at past Katie who didn't get her $h!t together a lot earlier in life & if present Katie doesn't get into vet school on this try isn't sure what she'll do :/

Saeleofu

Bad call.
I've done that way too many times to count, and it always sucks. And yet I keep doing it -_-

Members online

No members online now.