Tuff Tagz?

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Three weeks ago I ordered a tag from Tuff Tagz. It was supposed to arrive last week, but so far I've not seen hide nor hair of it. The company is not answering my emails inquiring to its status, even though I have emailed them several times. I'm beginning to get suspicious. They don't have a phone number so I can't call them directly.

Has anyone ordered from Tuff Tagz? If so, please let me know how your ordering experience has been - I really want to know if this is "normal" for this company!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
This won't help much, but I'm having trouble with another company not answering e-mails and phone calls. It's been a few weeks, so I'm mailing a letter today.

Hope you get your tag!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I know someone who posted this site the other day.. They'd ordered and received their tag.. Bunch of people from there now want one..

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
showpug, I usually get my tags from Boomerand Tags, but I wanted something a bit more fancy for their Paco Collars that are coming.

I wish Boomerang tags made artistic tags!

showpug

showpug, I usually get my tags from Boomerand Tags, but I wanted something a bit more fancy for their Paco Collars that are coming.

I wish Boomerang tags made artistic tags!
I have never looked at Tuff tags, but I know Boomerang are BORING!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Well, I tried to fax them at work... no answer. Their machine is off.

This is the last straw, I sent an email to their parent compant (By Hand Goods) that basically said if I dont' hear from them by Friday, I'm disputing the charge on my CC/cancelling my order/buying from another company/reporting them to BBB.

Maybe THAT will get them to respond! I'm sick of being NICE! :mad:

wishbone

That will be maybe, hope you get an apology and response this time. You got a lot of options and sort of places and tags to choose too.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I like Sally's tags, but I'm not really prepared to spend $40 on a tag - my absolute limit is $30. I'll probably go with Fetching Tags if Tuff Tagz doesn't get back to me.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
You're just not having ANY luck lately, huh?
First TOTW and now tuff tags!
Man! I really hope things start looking up and I'd be ticked, too!

We can cry together because I am absolutely disgusted with Pet Food Direct right now.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
LOL Becca, we shall definitely mope together! WHY can't people and businesses realize that our dogs NEED things - just buying an in-between bag of Science Diet just doesn't cut it?

I'm going to have to buy a bag of Barking at the Moon today, as it has no poultry in it. I just hope he'll eat it, he's never really liked Solid Gold foods but it's the only thing the other local feed stroe had that Ronin can eat. :(

Chewbecca

feel the magic
well, my 15 lb. bag of TOTW Pacific Stream cost me just under $30 with shipping from Pet Food Direct, which still comes out cheaper than Timberwolf.

My issue? A week after no shipping notification, I email Pet Food Direct just to see when I could expect my order to ship out.
They didn't email me back, but the next I get a shipping notification (yesterday) in my email stating that it shipped out yesterday and is expected to be delivered on the 21st. Who's shipping it to me?? UPS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I won't get that food until after Christmas. If I get it on Monday, I'll be shocked!
If I actually get it by Friday, I'll probably pass out from disbelief.

Members online

No members online now.