The Z dogs

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Such good lookin' group of dogs ..although, I feel like you will quickly run out of awesome Z names as your gang keeps growing ;)

k9krazee

So much love for the Z's. I think I'm madly in love with Zip Tie.

Ps. I've showed my fiancé all of your pics & videos and the man who wanted to remain a 1 dog family forever asked me how we could get a koolie o.0

SaraB

Such good lookin' group of dogs ..although, I feel like you will quickly run out of awesome Z names as your gang keeps growing ;)
Doubt it! I have an extensive list. Extensive. :D

Ack that last one of Zing!
I loved it too much too. It's all cropped funny but I couldn't bring myself to delete it.

So much love for the Z's. I think I'm madly in love with Zip Tie.

Ps. I've showed my fiancé all of your pics & videos and the man who wanted to remain a 1 dog family forever asked me how we could get a koolie o.0
Well first you have to sign something saying that you know they are addictive and once you get one, you can't help but get a second.

Your dogs are freaking GORGEOUS. And Zip is huuuuge now.
He's really not that big!! Both of his littermate sisters are taller than he is, he weighs a bit more but not by much. He's between 16.5"-17" tall, and weighed 22lbs three weeks ago. I really don't think he's going to be very big. Which of course makes me happy!

Members online