Canadian, Eh?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I'm in Mini-Canada, does that count?? :D
I do love how in the U.S. we are all..."OMG you live in Minnesota/Montana/North Dakota/Maine!?!?! How do you survive the winters!?!?!?!?!?"

While the Canadians just north of the border are all... I love living in the mild south! This is great!

Hehe

That said I would love to move to Minnesota. Love that state. One of the disappointing things about my job change was that in my old job I very likely would have been moved to MN at some point, to stay. Buuut oh well I'll just have to try to enjoy being a "southerner" ;)

SaraB

I do love how in the U.S. we are all..."OMG you live in Minnesota/Montana/North Dakota/Maine!?!?! How do you survive the winters!?!?!?!?!?"

While the Canadians just north of the border are all... I love living in the mild south! This is great!

Hehe

That said I would love to move to Minnesota. Love that state. One of the disappointing things about my job change was that in my old job I very likely would have been moved to MN at some point, to stay. Buuut oh well I'll just have to try to enjoy being a "southerner" ;)
Well, from the sound of things, our winter has been a lot more harsh here than the majority of Canada so far! :rofl1:

I adore Minnesota. I might complain about the weather from time to time but honestly, it's perfect here. The seasons rock, the hiking rocks, the trees rock, the community rocks... I hope we never move!

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Im from Newfoundland canada. No snow yet, had one snowfall and it was gone the very next day. Its staying between -2 degrees and 6 degrees.

It's supposed to snow in my part of the world the four days leading up to Christmas. If the weather dudes have gotten my hopes up for nothing and it's still a green Christmas, I'm going to find them and give them a thoroughly non-Canadian aggressive talking-to.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
It's supposed to snow in my part of the world the four days leading up to Christmas. If the weather dudes have gotten my hopes up for nothing and it's still a green Christmas, I'm going to find them and give them a thoroughly non-Canadian aggressive talking-to.
There was some ice yesterday. Then it rained yesterday on top of the ice. Then it froze last night. Now its snowing so you just can't see its a skating rink out there.

You can have it.

Dekka

Just try me..
I don't think we are going to have a white xmas this year. Its not the first green one though for here.

I am ok with it though, I am weird and I kind of like rain and fog

Twin_Dogs

It snowed pretty much non-stop today. And I had the stupidest idea of going shopping AT THE MALL. It literally took me half an hour just to find a parking spot. It was -22C plus windchill..... Oh, Alberta.

It snowed pretty much non-stop today. And I had the stupidest idea of going shopping AT THE MALL. It literally took me half an hour just to find a parking spot. It was -22C plus windchill..... Oh, Alberta.
Scratches Alberta off list of places to vacation in the wintertime....

Wee bit of snow, but it's the pebbly icy sort of stuff that's not at all attractive for Christmas photo ops. It's supposed to melt before the 25th though.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Snowed the last two nights so we have a decent blanket and drivers are idiots.

It's also about -30 with the windchill and Izzie is on a pooping protest.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
We had a dusting of it here, but it's all pretty much gone now anyway. It was kinda nice .. I was coming home from a party really late Friday night, and it was really quiet out and the snow was falling. Felt really Christmas-y for the first time this season. :)

Members online

No members online now.