Rescue Doberman girl

W

Whitedobelover

that is my hubby... he said when you look at her she is a sweet heart and he doesnt want to see anything happen bad to her... and how many pups can you say have a tv in their room to watch with endless disney videos bought this week.

filarotten

Fila the love
How cute, but, she should be watching the world series. I am biased though, the astros are playing. Eventhough they are getting their butts kicked.

W

Whitedobelover

what we are watching kinda...lol... she likes it but she is a kid still so we dont want her watching anything with bad language violence nothing like that

W

Whitedobelover

yet lol lmao someone is bound to get upset LOL so this one puts her to sleep and then she will be out for about another two hours then ill take her out for thirty minutes then she will potty and come back and watch it again lol

filarotten

Fila the love
Cute! i 'm sorry but you know you are going to end up loving her. Your to much like me, I couldn't get her happy then disrupte her, and take the possibility of someone abusing her again. You would never sleep.lol

W

Whitedobelover

oh god you are so right dont tell the hubby she is absolutely awesome did you see the picuter here it looked like she was going to jump on something?

filarotten

Fila the love
She is precious. And yes ,I did see the picture, but, that is just being a dog. or herself. lol. Well you know, hubbies over half the way there. She is on her way to the permanent family member???? I hope.

W

Whitedobelover

i hope too :D odnt tell him but i hope so too :D i want it to be a christmas present to bill iw ant her here for christmas so we can buy her lots of stuf lol

filarotten

Fila the love
Cute,cute, cute. This is why I can't do rescue. I would fall in love with every dog I took in, mine would be their permanent home. lol However, 3 is a good uneven number. I have 3 dogs. Oh, I do love Christmas. I have to make Brutus a new stocking to match everyone else. It is so much fun to buy for them. They are like kids.

W

Whitedobelover

i dont have kids yet thank goodness. i have three dogs at the moment and will be getting a red dobe in jan or feb and two cats lol so i have lots of present i need to buy what do you buy for a cat? anyway that is a different thread

filarotten

Fila the love
gosh, I suck at answering what to get a kitty for christmas. Roxie hates cats and no matter what we try it just doesn't work so we quit trying. I did have a tortishell(sp)) for 13 years and I loved her dearly.
she loved catnip, moving things, cat toys. ( she also loved to be vacuumed) and to catch anything in our yard or house that looked interesting. (bug, one mouse)

roxei

W

Whitedobelover

heheheheh... well i woke up this morning with misty lying on the blanket on the floor and whining to go out. it was great.. she went out when she seen i didnt follow her she came back up to me and nudged my leg to get me to go down the stairs with her HEHEHE... so cute babies

W

Whitedobelover

well today she has kennel cough and bronchitis poor baby... we are working on getting her meds they come tomorrow.. so hopefully she will be better in a few days :D

filarotten

Fila the love
Poor baby, hopefully it will all come together and she will get completely well. I Bet she will be more playful then.

Members online

No members online now.