Be QUIET!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Sunny has long since outgrown his need to wimper throughout the night to go outside or just be out of bed. Daisy on the other hand has not, and we discovered that when we DO wake up and take her out she only sort of drips a few drops of pee and then wants to play, and at 4am that is NOT an option. We started ignoring her and it is almost working. Part of what has helped to stop these nighttime annoyances had nothing do with us however. Sunny has been woken from deep slumber as often as we have since they share a bed and I guess the other night he decided he had enough. Daisy wimpered, that obnoxious wimper that you can just barely hear. You can't stir in this stage or she'll KNOW you're awake and keep it up. I turned over...oops. So begins the ever increasing shrill puppy wimper that cries "get me OUT of here, can't you tell I'm DYING!" . Sunny started a very low growl. She hushed for a minute or two and started again. He got a little louder. she quieted,then she started AGAIN. He growled, HELD HER MOUTH SHUT WITH HIS, then barked once. Literally translated I believe this means "shut the *ell up you twit!". She has been quiet in her crate since. GOOD BOY SUNNY! :D

B

BlackDog

That too funny!! I wish I had another dog to quiet my soiled barky dog. Lilly has developed this new habit of barking non-stop when we put her in her cage at night. Why? Because she wants to sleep in ''our'' bed.

Members online

No members online now.