my grandpa past away

pupmiki595

my grandpa past away in feb some time and i still cant take it i mean i rearly cry but i am always thinking about him and every one thinks there life is ruend becausea pet died and i think i went tru that and my grandpa i was really close to:(
he died from well it started out ass loung cancer and kiddney failer and then spread to his brain and then over came him right know i miss him so much andi wish he was still alive
grandpamike i love you:(

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Always remember the good times you had with him.

bubbatd

It's so hard to understand death when you are young....even when you're old sometimes !! Yes, remember the good times ... you may want to start writing them down , so you can look back and smile .

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Remember the good times and know that he's still watching over you.

Doberluv

A-w-w...I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose someone you love and who has been such an important part of your life. Memories of happy times will help you. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Members online

No members online now.