Grey Hair!!

Dekka

Just try me..
I found my first grey hair, oh about 7 months or so ago. I am 36. It was on the back of my head, I was like wth is this? And plucked it out, it was glittery like tinsel. And kind of pretty lol.

Am not not uspet about grey though. My mom started going seriously grey in her 20s. I had a friend who had all grey hair by the time she was late 20s. And she rocked it. Don't fret :) You have options.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
My son recently made a comment about me having a good portion of grey going on now....of course I plucked a hair out and handed it to him and said "this is one of many that you created" :p

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I actually have several strands of white already and I'm 26. :p My mom went grey pretty young, but my dad hasn't even at 60+.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
My son recently made a comment about me having a good portion of grey going on now....of course I plucked a hair out and handed it to him and said "this is one of many that you created" :p
Heh. I should have brought it to work and handed it over to the management then . . .

Honestly, I was expecting it. I just turned 35. But . . . sigh.

LauraLeigh

I started getting grey hair in my 20's at 38 I pretty much would be very very grey if I did not dye it... I am thinking about just letting it go, but my hair is so long it would take forever to grow out and look right so I keep going in and hiding it...

Think of it as a well earned badge of honor.... LOL

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Hey, 35 is pretty good! I have friends who had to dye their hair by their early 20s. One of my guy friends was completely gray by his sophomore year in college.

I myself haven't found gray yet. Hopefully, it'll hold out for a few more years.

K

Kristen1980

I've found a few on my head too. I always freak out a little and start pulling them out. Such is life I guess *sigh*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I found a couple the other summer, plucked them out, started taking more B vitamins (in Juice Plus+) and they haven't come back.

Members online