How much is your dog food?

bubbatd

30 # bag of Canidae adult weight loss @ $42.58 with tax ( free bag after 10 bags ) I do add a couple of tablespoons of canned once a day . Lasts at least a month and a half ( I think! )

so what do you feed your dog? Savannah eats EVO but I'm going to have to switch as it's not available locally any longer.
How much does it cost? $55
How big is the bag? 28lbs
How long does it take to go through the bag? 2 to 21/2 months

so what do you feed your dog? Isabelle eats Wellness Just 4 Puppy
How much does it cost? $14.99 - $29.99
How big is the bag? 6lbs the larger one is 15lbs
How long does it take to go through the bag? I just started her on it and got the smaller bag this time around. So far it's lasted two weeks and we're a little over halfway finished.

My dogs also get raw every few days or sometimes every other day so that reduces how much kibble they eat which means it lasts longer than it would if they were only on kibble lol.

so what do you feed your dog? Kirkland lamb and rice
How much does it cost? $23.99 a bag ($26 with tax)
How big is the bag? 40 lbs
How long does it take to go through the bag? 2 weeks...ish. I usually buy one bag a payday lol

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
40 lbs in 2 weeks? I'd die if Izzy went through food that fast! And, I'd be broke too. It's a good thing the next dog I want is a lapdog and not a GSD lol.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
You go through 40lbs in two weeks? O_O When I had Virgo and was feeding a combined total of 125lbs of dog, we still made that bag last at least a month, depending on if Virgo had helped herself at all during that time period.

I just bought a bag of TOTW and it was something like $40 or so. Cheaper than the Nature's Variety I had been feeding. I can't wait to switch to full raw, there's a meat dealer out here that is *cheap* and I can get like 3 months worth of food for around what it's costing me for a month or so of kibble.

Grab

so what do you feed your dog?TOTW Pacific stream
How much does it cost?$25
How big is the bag?15 lb
How long does it take to go through the bag? 2-3 weeks for all four dogs

Raw meals once in awhile as well.

Cheza

so what do you feed your dog?
Fromm Five-Star Duck & Sweet potato

How much does it cost?
$55

How big is the bag?
30 or 40lb, I can't remember =/ whatever the biggest bag is.

How long does it take to go through the bag?
Uhhh two dogs eating, takes us about 5/6 weeks to get through 2, so 3 weeks or so per bag.

Paige

Let it be
It takes Bandit two months to go through his 25lb bag of Go! Natural. I pay $55 for it. I also pick him up some sample bags from Orijen and Acana every now and again to switch up his food. He loves it.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
so what do you feed your dog? Kirkland lamb and rice
How much does it cost? $23.99 a bag ($26 with tax)
How big is the bag? 40 lbs
How long does it take to go through the bag? 2 weeks...ish. I usually buy one bag a payday lol
That seems about right to me, with all 3 I was going through a bag and a bit more every 2 weeks. Even with just Lacey and Jasper it was still a bag every 2 weeks or so, feeding by the directions on the bag.

Members online