oh no not more horsey pics sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yuckaduck

oc_spirit said:
Heh, maybe we'll forget staying at my aunts and find a closer hotel instead >_> LOL
Yeah good idea let me know when you are coming because this month I attend several shows so maybe I can even get close to you at the shows.

Y

yuckaduck

yuckaduck said:
Thanks his registered name is RVF Adios Dude we call him Amigo for short.
His daddy is Amigoes for short.
Sold this morning and left with Im a top notch dude. Awesome and I have people coming this afternoon to look at the app babies. Right now the only ones left are in the pictures posted now. Yeah!

Y

yuckaduck

yuckaduck said:
RVF Dreamin Silver

She is a filly out of the Silver Joker and Nikki's Dream

Her mom is the first broodmare in the pics. She is a sweety and very quiet.

Thanks for the compliment
She has been sold now too. We have not sold a horse in months and sold three in two days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yuckaduck

oc_spirit said:
Congrats on the sales!!!! Keep some babies home for me to visit though! LOL jk jk
I will try but this is the time people are buying because they want to get involved in the showing that they have been watching. I did lease Totally Groovy and Awesome Lady out so they still belong to me but they are not on the property. I will never sell Adioes Amigoes he is 18 years old, and I will never sell RVF Totally Awesome.
Molly would need to be someone very special that I sold her too because she is very special to me. The two broodmares are on pasture so they are still here and Joker is still here as well as Sonny [although I have to think on an offer made on him] Also I have two app babies left.
The gelding is suppose to go to my mom because she has decided she would like to start riding again, hahaha, won't last long. She goes through these phases every once in a while. So I figure it is easier to lend her a horse rather than her buying one and then abandonning it in the field when she gets bored. I can just go pick him up when she is done. I have lent her Molly in the past and all was well.

Y

yuckaduck

I guess 18 years old for a paint stallion is old because I turned Amigoe out as always this morning and I just went to get him to take him from a ride and he was dead. He must have died this morning and hopefully it was peaceful. Amigoe was my very first horse ever. I got him when he was 8 months old and he taught me so much that I can only offer thanks to this great horse. I am sorry he died alone, for he never left me on my own. He taught many a youngster to ride and gave us many babies to carry on his name and bloodlines with. May God watch over him and keep him till we meet again.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
OMGosh! I'm so sorry, I've got watery eyes, I love Paints so much! Sorry so so much, God will watch over him and hope you can find you another horse soon, but I know there will never be another like Amigoe. R.I.P AMIGOE

Y

yuckaduck

Dakotah_2009 said:
OMGosh! I'm so sorry, I've got watery eyes, I love Paints so much! Sorry so so much, God will watch over him and hope you can find you another horse soon, but I know there will never be another like Amigoe. R.I.P AMIGOE
Thank you for the kind words. My eyes have been red and puffy all day and it is made much worse by some of the jerks around here [my home]. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.