Switching from BB?

Oko

Silence, peasants.
So we're looking to switch over from Blue Buffalo, hoping to find a food Wes does better on, tried most of their mixes. No real problems, it could be better though. Wesley's on grain free right now, and we'd prefer to keep it GF. No known allergens, but he does seem to do better on food that is not poultry based. It's about $50 for 24 lbs, suggestions around there and lower would be nice. I'd like to avoid any brands that are known for having a lot of recalls.

Thanks!

Saeleofu

I feed Victor GF and LOVE it! I use the Yukon Salmon grain-free formula. A 35ish pound bag costs around $43 here (I get it for around $36 with my brother's discount though). The only food I'd rally prefer to feed over this one (besides raw/dehydrated/etc) is Orijen, but that's insanely expensive and I doubt Logan would do as well on it.

Airn

I feed Victor GF and LOVE it! I use the Yukon Salmon grain-free formula. A 35ish pound bag costs around $43 here (I get it for around $36 with my brother's discount though). The only food I'd rally prefer to feed over this one (besides raw/dehydrated/etc) is Orijen, but that's insanely expensive and I doubt Logan would do as well on it.
Second. Cheap and healthy. :D

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Unfortunately, the closest retailer is in NY, apparently. I would be willing to ship food, but preference is to be able to buy it in-store for convenience. There are a couple family owned pet supply stores in my town, and although they have most 'odd' brands, they don't carry it. Any other suggestions? :D

I also forgot to mention Wesley is super picky with his food and it's hard to keep weight on him, so the more calories, the better.

Saeleofu

Unfortunately, the closest retailer is in NY, apparently. I would be willing to ship food, but preference is to be able to buy it in-store for convenience. There are a couple family owned pet supply stores in my town, and although they have most 'odd' brands, they don't carry it. Any other suggestions? :D

Call them and ask if they can order it in for you. The store I get it from started with a single request, and now it's their best-selling food. Can't hurt to ask!

Members online

No members online now.